• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

beIN sports is likely not carrying this game tonight. It's carrying all other Carabao fixtures tonight except this one, or at least it is not listed. This is how far we have fallen. When they need to sacrifice a game for other events, it's the Arsenal that gets ditched. :( This would have been unthinkable just 2 years ago.

Our ownership have no idea how much they have lost in brand recognition & good will in just 2 years... just 2 yeeeears!
If you take a look at the opponents Chelsea, United and Tottenham have, it's pretty obvious why our match wasn't chosen.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Are you sure you're an Arsenal fan @Makingtrax ? your laughing reactions to posts of mine any Arsenal fan would consider distressing are curious.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If you take a look at the opponents Chelsea, United and Tottenham have, it's pretty obvious why our match wasn't chosen.

They showed all the games yesterday. All of them. I've been a beIN subscriber since they obtained the rights to the PL and before that to OSN when they had the rights, and have never seen Arsenal games get anything but must watch billing. Our games were untouchable regardless of opposition. Not any more.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully few youngsters get few minutes. We have healthy squad so I'm expected we start most of our squad players Leno Mari holding AMN Chambers Tavares Martinelli laca all i expect them to start if elneny fit he'll start too. Just hope guys like Patino who I'm really impressed with get 20 minutes here or more

Tom Mix

This is going to be pretty full. I forgot to buy tickets till last night and only a few hundred were left. Up in the gods.

Players who should play tonight:

Balogun, AMN, Pablo Mari, Martinelli, Holding (Nketiah still here?)

Players who should under no circumstances play:

Ramsdale (if he is first choice), Auba, Ødegaard, Tomi, Gabriel, Tierney, Saka, ESR, Parthey

For the rest hope we get a few kids to give us Wengeresque cameos.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Hearing Eduardo Hagn will film the game with his phone and stream it on his Onlyfans for a hefty sum.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hearing Eduardo Hagn will film the game with his phone and stream it on his Onlyfans for a hefty sum.

Half time talk is him shirtless in the bath talking about who we need to sign in January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom