• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thank god Bumtino isn’t starting and knows his places in the U23’s.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Meh. If they can wreck him then so could Tottenham.
Well, duh. But I want him to start against Tottenham, not against League One side before Tottenham.

Like I said, I really hope Partey has the senses to avoid every risky situation, and he is substituted at 50-70 minutes. Then I'm okay with it.

But he couldn't avoid the challenge against Chelsea either in a friendly. Luckily Wimbledon isn't a derby rival though.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not too worried tbh, I hate Mikel but this smells of looking for a stick to beat him with.

He can only blame himself since he didn’t bring in a proper midfielder and instead splashed out on 50m Ben White.

As much as I wasn’t keen on a Neves, Bissouma etc they’d have been an huge upgrade on anything we have and we wouldn’t be over reliant on Thomas Partey.

We’re always one injury away from Elneny 👀

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm not mad about Partey starting - building up match fitness will be important. Will just be annoying if he plays the full 90.

I'm more pissed about Elneny immediately taking the bench spot that Patino likely would have had but Patino is 17. His time will come. Still, Arteta is a boring **** isn't he? :lol:

This lineup is even stronger than I thought it would be from a top heavy standpoint. The defence is ass though.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

😂😂

You guys are so desperate to find reasons to talk crap about him. It’s really something to watch.

Then carrying on watching or for that matter write a useless paragraph on it explaining why Arteta is a better manager than Conte.

😂

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Well, duh. But I want him to start against Tottenham, not against League One side before Tottenham.

Like I said, I really hope Partey has the senses to avoid every risky situation, and he is substituted at 50-70 minutes. Then I'm okay with it.

But he couldn't avoid the challenge against Chelsea either in a friendly. Luckily Wimbledon isn't a derby rival though.
If he doesn’t play today then he’s less fit for a higher intensity game which increases his risk of injury. Don’t you see that?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'm not mad about Partey starting - building up match fitness will be important. Will just be annoying if he plays the full 90.

I'm more pissed about Elneny immediately taking the bench spot that Patino likely would have had but Patino is 17. His time will come. Still, Arteta is a boring **** isn't he? :lol:

This lineup is even stronger than I thought it would be from a top heavy standpoint. The defence is ass though.

Elneny is out of here in 12 months. Same goes for Kolasinac. These bums shouldn’t be getting in squads for games like this at the expense of talented young players. Arteta is a joker.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not sure what is matters if Eddie plays well. There's no chance he's here beyond summer. Rather see Balogun get a confidence booster

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
At this point, why is Eddie playing over Balogun, ffs?

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Then carrying on watching or for that matter write a useless paragraph on it explaining why Arteta is a better manager than Conte.

😂
:facepalm:

I didn't even talk about Arteta in that post. I was talking abou why I'd prefer other managerial options as an Arteta replacement to Conte. You're so obsessed you'll see him anywhere, it seems. 🤷‍♂️

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Elneny is out of here in 12 months. Same goes for Kolasinac. These bums shouldn’t be getting in squads for games like this at the expense of talented young players. Arteta is a joker.
They absolutely shouldn't but Arteta is likely to use most of those bums ahead of the youngsters because he wants to protect them - or at least that'll be the logic, which isn't completely unreasonable until you examine the level of ****e coming from the seniors ahead of them. So they need games like this to stay sharp. Just following the logic, not agreeing!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I just had an urge to go and watch this but the only tickets left are crap seats ffs. I really fancied getting a good pitch and shouting some stuff tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom