• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:facepalm:

I didn't even talk about Arteta in that post. I was talking abou why I'd prefer other managerial options as an Arteta replacement to Conte. You're so obsessed you'll see him anywhere, it seems. 🤷‍♂️

Can’t wait to see you out of the door once Arteta leaves.

:lol:🙏

The Segunda division is calling for your paragraphs full of waffle.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Seems like a 433 again, interesting, seems like Arteta's formation of choice this season.

Yes, and both Lokonga and Partey can receive the ball and progress the ball to the attackers. I expect Lokonga to be deep with Ainsley and Partey joining the front five tonight.

Fingers crossed for Partey, hopefully it is this "fitness bounce game" suggested.

Last edited:

baccy_man

Established Member
This should be a game that we give our younger players time to play and give them some experience,
It should be a game that we win.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I just had an urge to go and watch this but the only tickets left are crap seats ffs. I really fancied getting a good pitch and shouting some stuff tonight.

We sold more tickets than City's CL game apparently. You gotta get in quick to watch The Arsenal :)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So it's settled then? Xhaka is starting on Sunday.

That's Son and Kane's dream and access to zone 14, so cant see it.

Either Partey or Lokonga to start there I reckon.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We sold more tickets than City's CL game apparently. You gotta get in quick to watch The Arsenal :)
I wasn’t sure what I was looking at first… I thought I had all the grey area to pick from not the two ****ty blue areas right at the back opposite ends. Then it dawned on me that we are the mighty arsenal. 💪🏼

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yes, and both Lokonga and Partey can receive the ball and progress the ball to the attackers. I expect Lokonga to be deep with Ainsley and Partey joining the front five tonight.

Fingers crossed for Partey, hopefully it is a "fitness bounce game" suggested.

I reckon it will be Partey in front of the back 4, seems that's where Arteta envisages him, but we shall see. Yeah he needs to build up some fitness, has to have a big season for us.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If he doesn’t play today then he’s less fit for a higher intensity game which increases his risk of injury. Don’t you see that?
Well duh. I would have substituted him in later in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom