• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup - 4th Round- Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds United, Tuesday 26th October, KO 19:45 BST SkySports

1868065_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Hope that Arsenal of 2021/22 can reach both domestic Cup Finals. Maybe play against the same opposition twice again in both Finals. Are Sheff Wed in the League Cup still?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look no youngster will be involved today so likely we'll most of our 2nd team and hopefully mikel don't go crazy and involve our key players we can't have Partey Auba or our back 4 current players get injured in game that mean little

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is that 5 year old we signed gonna get a game yet or what?

Need him to start repaying the faith we as a club showed in him, sooner rather than later.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Something like this perhaps?

Leno
Cedric-Holding-Mari-Nuno
Neny-AMN
Pepe-Öde-Gabby
Eddie

Yes I'd go something like this. No point in risking the 1st team players, put a few on the bench just in case as I do want us to win.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Look no youngster will be involved today so likely we'll most of our 2nd team and hopefully mikel don't go crazy and involve our key players we can't have Partey Auba or our back 4 current players get injured in game that mean little

hope he has a good career because a name like Anass will result in so many slander names...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wheatley tweeting the name of a player not even at the club. New lows every day.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I wouldn't change the back 4. Let them play as much games together especially the CBs. Changes can be made in the 2nd half

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Play most of the strongest players.

Our talents (Hutchinson, Patino, Salah...) aren't close to the first team under Arteta anyway, so if we would rest players, we would see more players like Kolasinac, Elneny and Mari. So please not.

Without international games, this shouldn't hurt much.
And the two cups are our only title chances.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We've got good quality players who havent been given much playing time in Holding, Leno, Laca, Cedric, Chambers, Mari, Sami, AMN, Martinelli, Balogun and Kola - give them the game time.

I like the Halfway House on Seven Sisters Road, a proper old school flat roof pub, but without the flat roof, I'm a big lad but in that place you just sup up and keep quiet.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
As expected i think Elneny Holding Mari and AMN also starting at least we'll have good Banter today. Our front line could be bit fun with Martinelli Pepe Ødegaard Eddie or laca starting

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Play most of the strongest players.

Our talents (Hutchinson, Patino, Salah...) aren't close to the first team under Arteta anyway, so if we would rest players, we would see more players like Kolasinac, Elneny and Mari. So please not.

Without international games, this shouldn't hurt much.
And the two cups are our only title chances.
Exactly. A game against Wimbledon was the place to rest players. We need momentum and confidence for the players.

It's very important to go into the Leicester game with two good performances, and we have international break coming, so some minor injury even isn't that bad.

I'm not sure "most of the", but enough at least, not changing the whole line-up.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Really unlucky Patino when we cup game to play him he unavailable because of injury. At least our Salah might have chance to get minutes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom