• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup - 4th Round- Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds United, Tuesday 26th October, KO 19:45 BST SkySports

1868065_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Really unlucky Patino when we cup game to play him he unavailable because of injury. At least our Salah might have chance to get minutes
Those kind of youngsters would likely get minutes if we lead 2-0 or over after 80 minutes. And we also have Balogun for example, so they likely would get no minutes.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Leno, Cedric, Kola, Elneny and Pepe all start, yikes. Gonna be a long game.

drippin

A bit more rotation than I would have liked, but at least there is White who I thought can easily play with his earlier seasons' fitness levels, and ESR to give us some more playmaking.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ben white and ESR better not get injured today. Otherwise as expected line up

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel Ødegaard could have used a start here to build up something after a few poor games, while ESR could have used a rest...don't really want Martni starting away to Leicester in the form he is in, is he injured?

Can't really complain about the rest of the team for a cup game though.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nice mix in the lineup.

I want to see some more co-ordinated pressing tonight Mikel, lets win that ball up high like we saw on the weekend.

And some more quick transitions please.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Feel Ødegaard could have used a start here to get back in form, while ESR could have used a rest...is Martin injured?

Can't really complain about the rest of the team for a cup game though.

No one is playing in that lineup and building up any kind of form though. Going to be grim football

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Leeds went a little stronger than I thought they would, kinda worried now...think that says more about how poor our team is, rather than how good theirs is though :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leeds went a little stronger than I thought they would, kinda worried now...think that says more about how poor our team is, rather than how good theirs is though :lol:
Yes surprised with the injures they had Bielsa risking playing Phillips Rodrigo James here because they really don't have options

drippin

And damn, I thought Arteta benched Ødegaard for his performance, and he would have started this one fresh.

We might lose this one with that line-up.

At least they have Drameh making his debut and Dallas on the wrong side as LB.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Oh **** I just realised we’re playing Leeds, this should be a fun game. Not quite sure why I thought we were playing a league 1/championship team until 10 seconds ago even though I looked up the match like 3 times :lol:

Top Bottom