• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
I doubt we will win, its almost a given that we'll lose at anfield. At least it will bring emery closer to his way out.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Got a ticket for this.

Our second string is probably better than theirs. Hope we both play ours kids to be honest. If Emery plays a near to full strength team we'll know that he's feeling the pressure.
Can't see Liverpool risking first teamers tbh. They haven't got a great squad, and they cant afford to lose one of their big three up front in a season where the title looks truly on. As you say, I think our kids are better than theirs and I expect us to come away with the win.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Got a ticket for this.

Our second string is probably better than theirs. Hope we both play ours kids to be honest. If Emery plays a near to full strength team we'll know that he's feeling the pressure.

He will play first string there is no doubt in my mind . I can'see Xhak playing :lol: funny enough he might play Özil ... needs to throw someone else under the bus ,

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He will play first string there is no doubt in my mind . I can'see Xhak playing :lol: funny enough he might play Özil ... needs to throw someone else under the bus ,

Bingo!

On another note, the thread title made me chuckle. I had no idea we were playing Pool away in the cup this week, and the fact that we are makes me :lol:

Last edited:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
For the love of all good things please win and batter this lot - it's on my birthday and I would love to celebrate a win at Anfield, go on Emery show us some cojones please!

zilfy

Martinez
Bellerin Mustafi Holding Kola
Ramsey Toreirra
Willock
Smith Rowe Martinelli Saka

Thank the lord we have Ramsey to provide speed, defensive stability, great passing and attacking threat, I think our midfield would fall to pieces without him

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't see Liverpool risking first teamers tbh. They haven't got a great squad, and they cant afford to lose one of their big three up front in a season where the title looks truly on. As you say, I think our kids are better than theirs and I expect us to come away with the win.

That’s how I’m looking at it, they have their minds on the league...would love to win this trophy, as it’s the only domestic trophy I haven’t seen us win.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Klopp will probably be hoping they lose this let's be honest about it he couldn't give two ****s about this. Emery will see it as a World cup final.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Kloppo never plays any first teamers in the Cups. He’s basically said he doesn’t give a f*ck about them.

Probably see Rhian Brewster up top with Origi, maybe the likes of Lovren, Milner, Gomez and Lallana as well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Klopp will probably be hoping they lose this let's be honest about it he couldn't give two ****s about this. Emery will see it as a World cup final.

Kloppo never plays any first teamers in the Cups. He’s basically said he doesn’t give a f*ck about them.

Probably see Rhian Brewster up top with Origi, maybe the likes of Lovren, Milner, Gomez and Lallana as well.

True...but if you can't win the good trophies, at least win the bad ones.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Our trouble is that the Subs Liverpool is better than our first XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom