• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Do you guys really care about this cup. I only watch to see the youngsters. Martinelli is an insane prospect. Saka is talented going forward, but he hasn’t got a clue about defending.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Beautiful camera shot at the end before the last peno of Emery looking dejected and defeated. What a night.

Imagine if bozo had got an extension on life because he barely beat Liverpool's academy.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EIKDcpZXsAAFSLs

Check

For the first time this season I was actually entertained, so that is something I guess. Ceballos en Douzi were poor. Don't really see what Ceballos is contributing to the team. And let Özil play on saturday, elite player.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Lol it was an entertaining match against Liverpool at Anfield. Didn’t help Emery’s case and I’m not sure it would’ve even if he won. At least I got excited by an Arsenal game again. Wish Martinelli would’ve gotten his hat trick. Great screamers by the ox and willock. Thank you Carabao Cup.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I must admit I got carried away with Ceballos after Burnley but he's been rank since then. Rubbish

Yeah, I was just creaming myself at the thought of getting him permanent, but this is starting to fade - he started out with such promise and made me feel I'd get back a touch of cazorla again, but those feelings have been wiped out now..

HBL

Established Member
Do you guys really care about this cup. I only watch to see the youngsters. Martinelli is an insane prospect. Saka is talented going forward, but he hasn’t got a clue about defending.
No I don't really care but it would've been nice to know that we don't have a team of bottlejobs

Reactions: A_G

ptrcopp

I thinks it’s because it was clear the youngsters Liverpool played, except Jones, were clearly not up to it.

Just like Ceballos taking a penalty...

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If you give me a few hours I’ll make the Wolves thread so we can win, but might leave it for @Rex Banner to ensure a loss?

We wouldn't if we challenging for the PL. This is not 2005 bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom