• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Loads of individual mistakes cost us goals from mustafi, Özil, AMN & Martinez.

Shame as we played some very nice stuff at times. Martinelli, AMN, Özil & Saka played well.

Mustafi & Holding had a horror show and our cm should have done better pucking up their runners.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Loads of individual mistakes cost us goals from mustafi, Özil, AMN & Martinez.

Shame as we played some very nice stuff at times. Martinelli, AMN, Özil & Saka played well.

Mustafi & Holding had a horror show and our cm should have done better pucking up their runners.

You mean martinelli on the pen,not Özil. I give Özil plenty of stick, he was very good today.

mpower2540

Worried about Holding, gonna cut him some slack because he’s coming back from a bad injury but Jesus he was poverty. I actually enjoyed that game tho. Özil completely bossed it, as did Torreira. Martinelli reminds me of a young Suarez/Aguero type. There’s definitely a good side in there however our manager found a way to turn a dynamic midfield into a slow plodding one with Ceballos and Guendouzi.........**** off Emery.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Congratulations to all those of you who wanted us to lose. Hope you enjoyed that, you "Arsenal" fans.
Wish I was one of the people who are just happy that the match was exciting.

I wanted to win ffs, I thought that’s always the aim. We’ve scored five goals at Anfield and lost to a team of teenagers...I’m extremely disappointed.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
giphy.gif

We conceded 5 goals to Liverpool reserves.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It was a pretty good night to be honest.

Hector did well as captain, best game in a while for Saka, AMN played like Willian, Özil did well, boywonder was boywonder, Lucas perked up & a great goal by Willock.

Only negatives were really the CBs, keeper & Emerys subs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery subs were crap too there was no need to take Torreira off he rarely played this season and was doing well Guendouzi and Ceballos came on and both are similar players and of course the result is struggling in midfield see us conceding 3 goals in like 20 minutes. I can understand Özil sub because he not played since Watford game he could be gassed still Özil should easily start against Wolves Torreira too

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Emery lost the Dressing room.

Players are not playing for their manager.

We need to be drastic, Enough is enough.

what is our plan b? it cant be Freddy.

Have we even won a game confortably this season?

We look like Unai´s face.... Clueless.

PS: If you ask me how does a person from the UK looks like i will show you a picture of Tierney, the kid has the most UKish face i have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom