• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I can honestly see us having the much stronger line ups but losing tonight as none of the players have a clue what they are meant to be doing under emery
this for me is a big factor when considering who should replace Emery - we need a manager the whole team can unite under, and who can instil renewed enthusiasm and belief in themselves - tactics and vision come second for me at the moment

GoonerJay24

We started this season very well, looked really impressive...then Robin got his usual injury not long after this game if I remember, and then we dropped out of the title hunt...still finished 3rd though.

Fabregas was the man that season. We lost the title for losing too many big games.

GoonerJay24

I can honestly see us having the much stronger line ups but losing tonight as none of the players have a clue what they are meant to be doing under emery

I don't like this mentality though, reall disagree with it.

Chelsea a few years ago had a poor coach and man manager in Avram Grant, but there players took it upon themselves to fight for the team which led to a UCL Final and missing out on the title narrowly.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fabregas was the man that season. We lost the title for losing too many big games.

Probably didn’t have enough experience to really compete with United and Chelsea, but man the football...obviously led by Cesc and RVP, but also the last quality full seasons from the likes of Arshavin and Diaby, plus youngsters like Ramsey, Nasri and Walcott started to really step up.

Pepes blue pill

I don't like this mentality though, reall disagree with it.

Chelsea a few years ago had a poor coach and man manager in Avram Grant, but there players took it upon themselves to fight for the team which led to a UCL Final and missing out on the title narrowly.

Their squad was full of leaders for a start and I dont think I have ever seen football as unorganised as emerys at a top club, at least not for a long period...at least with jose or simeone you know the plan, emery doesnt even seem to know his, not sure even that chelsea team woulda done much under him

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Going for a 3-1 win tonight, cone on boys!

Deki

Team morale low, discord between fans and players now at an all-time high especially if most of them are backing their dimwit teammate. This could be whatever Liverpool want it to be and should be the end of Emery.

Ewarwoowar

Difficult to know where Emery going with this in regards to 1st teamers(selection), but I guess we'll probably camp out in our box much like last time,, sigh!!

Says Özil will play a part, scenes when he comes on with 10 minutes to go.

But a games a game, We need this to cut some of the tension in here

Deki

If that IS the lineup, would love to know why exactly Özil is back and what has changed in Emerys thinking. Or has he just been forced to play him as he feels the pressure of the fans and wants to keep his job atleast until xmas.

Guess we can probably gauge from Ozils body language (maybe not).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If that IS the lineup, would love to know why exactly Özil is back and what has changed in Emerys thinking. Or has he just been forced to play him as he feels the pressure of the fans and wants to keep his job atleast until xmas.

Its cup game so its good chance he'll start

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Protecting the asset?

Article 15, allows an ‘established professional’ to terminate his contract on the grounds of ‘sporting just cause’ if he has appeared in fewer than 10% of the official matches in which his club has been involved during the season. If a sporting just cause is found, sporting sanctions (see below) won’t be imposed, though compensation may be payable. A player can only terminate his contract on this basis in the 15 days following the last official match of the season of the club with which he is registered.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Check out emery's comments... he's flip flopped on Özil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom