• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And who can forget what was basically Diaby's farewell game in 12/13, in the not so beautiful purple shirt we had at the time...Stevie G couldn't get near Abou.

Got pumped thinking of older games, lets win this! Mesut hattrick.

Reactions: A_G

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
livarse.jpg

Team News:
Arsenal: Nelson out
Liverpool: Clyne, Shaqiri and Matip out; Salah and Van Dijk doubts

Untitled.jpg

Happier times in this competition:
Too soon.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

That's a good game to throw Özil under the bus btw.

I think Emery has another get out of jail free card in Mustafi.

He knows the fans despise him just like Xhaka but I think Emery might save him for this one. It will take the heat off him as he’s taking it on a game to game basis.

Love the thinking here, Emery taking notes! :lol:

arsmile

Established Member
would be nice to see Özil again...might be the last chance until emery is gone.

would be funny to hear the crowd chant his name when he is actually playing

Underhill

Unless Liverpool put out a complete **** 11, i have very little hope of us making any kind of statement out there.

Keep playing the youngsters, and let them go for broke. It is a pointless tourney in the end. Might as well be entertained.

Deki

I think Emery has another get out of jail free card in Mustafi.

He knows the fans despise him just like Xhaka but I think Emery might save him for this one. It will take the heat off him as he’s taking it on a game to game basis.

Emery should make Mustafi captain for a few games.

Riou

Would be quite unfair to start Mesut in this...hasn't played in ages, a ground he doesn't do well at, a ground we as a team don't do well at etc...would like him on the bench though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll gi with this :
Martinez
Bellerin Holding mustafi kola
Torreira Willock
Smith-Rowe Özil Saka
Martinelli

HBL

Established Member
Play the reserves, avoids humiliation if we lose.

Will Emery be in charge for the game? I'm predicting yes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Play the reserves, avoids humiliation if we lose.

Will Emery be in charge for the game? I'm predicting yes
Emery will be the manager until at least next international break if things got bad we'll make change

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The games are coming thick and fast and we need to give minutes to as many returning players as possible. The priority is Holding, Bellerin, Tierney and Laca. Ceballos and Torreira also need minutes. I like @yousif_arsenal team with Tierney getting at least 20 minutes at the end. I don't think we'll win but the performance is now a priority.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Nightmare scenario would be if Liverpool put out their u21 team and Emery goes all out and we manage to barely beat them, buying Emery extra time.

Could do without bothering with this micky mouse competition. Just play the kids and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom