• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgunner

Martinez

Bellerin - Mustafi - Holding - Tierney

Torreira
ESR - Willock

Saka - Lacazette - Martinelli

Bench: Leno, Chambers, Kolasinac, Ceballos, Özil, Pepe, Auba

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How good are Liverpool’s B team?
Untitled.jpg

This is the team that played in the last round. 4 teenagers there, although Origi will probably replace Jones.

Tomb Bombadil

Got a ticket for this.

Our second string is probably better than theirs. Hope we both play ours kids to be honest. If Emery plays a near to full strength team we'll know that he's feeling the pressure.
I think Emery will play a really strong 11 (Mix of PL and EL Team). He has the knife on his neck, so he wants to win this. I hope we play the "second" string but I doubt it.

Reactions: Jae

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Martinez
Bellerin Holding Luiz Kolasinac
Willock Torreira Ceballos
Martinelli Lacazette Saka

Take off Laca at 60 so he gets a nice run out.

Start Luiz in this game because this guy needs to be dropped in the league, seriously he’s been poor

Play Torreira as anchorman and then give him that role in the Prem

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Martinez
Bellerin Holding Luiz Kolasinac
Willock Torreira Ceballos
Martinelli Lacazette Saka

Take off Laca at 60 so he gets a nice run out.

Start Luiz in this game because this guy needs to be dropped in the league, seriously he’s been poor

Play Torreira as anchorman and then give him that role in the Prem

Like the look of this, think Auba will start this though.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Like the look of this, think Auba will start this though.
Auba hasn't scored in a few games, so yeh maybe we should play him so he can grab a goal and get back in the groove.

That's if Liverpool make it easy and play their second string side (which is very poor on paper)

Leno
Chambers Sokratis Luiz Kola
Xhaka Guendouzi Torreira
Pepe Aubameyang Lacazette

No way we should throw the youngsters under the bus here.

Play the clowngang and the rest of the starters.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno
Chambers Sokratis Luiz Kola
Xhaka Guendouzi Torreira
Pepe Aubameyang Lacazette

No way we should throw the youngsters under the bus here.

Play the clowngang and the rest of the starters.

What has Leno done to warrant your preference for Martinez, if i may ask?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Untitled.jpg

This is the team that played in the last round. 4 teenagers there, although Origi will probably replace Jones.
Emery beat Klopp in an EL Final. I don't think he's forgotten. They're going to bury us. Ox will probably score a hat trick.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Emery beat Klopp in an EL Final. I don't think he's forgotten. They're going to bury us. Ox will probably score a hat trick.
Ox is definitely scoring in this game, but with Salah/VVD injured and Man City coming up soon I don't think he'll risk too many first-teamers.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Martinez
Bellerin Holding Mustafi Kola
Torreira Willock
ESR
Martinelli Auba Saka

Our B team is definitely stronger than Liverpool's B team. It is an away game though, so we could struggle badly again.

The state we are in right now I shouldn't really be expecting much but have a feeling we will win. Even more weirdly, somehow I can see Özil being brought back into the squad from the wilderness.

Iceman10

Established Member
Would give Martinelli the start at CF, with Saka on the left. Not sure who would fill the right spot. Reiss and AMN are options. We want the win, but there will be calculated risk based on Liverpool likely not putting out a strong starting line-up for this cup match.

Big match for Willock, he's been in a bit of a dip recently (which is normal for a player of his age).

GDeep™

League is very weak
We’ll have a stronger team, should be a good game. Think we’ll edge it actually.

Lacazette to bag a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom