• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would love to see a Guendouzi-Lucas-Willock midfield for this game, would love to see this midfield going forward...and not with Joe as a 10 but more a 4-3-3 Emery!

Luc

I'm not very optimistic about this game, don't know if LFC is going to play with there best players, or with the second-team. But for the confidence in the squad it would be good to beat LFC in there own stadium.

Ashybashy86

I don't mind if we go further in this. It has no bearing on top 4, and doubt we'll win it anyway. I just want to see the B team in as many fixtures as possible.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't mind if we go further in this. It has no bearing on top 4, and doubt we'll win it anyway. I just want to see the B team in as many fixtures as possible.

Can't see us getting top four, might as well try to win a cup.

Ashybashy86

Martinez
Bellerin Holding Mustafi Kola
Torreira Willock
ESR
Martinelli Auba Saka

Our B team is definitely stronger than Liverpool's B team. It is an away game though, so we could struggle badly again.

The state we are in right now I shouldn't really be expecting much but have a feeling we will win. Even more weirdly, somehow I can see Özil being brought back into the squad from the wilderness.
The display against Vitoria was a bit worrying, but perhaps suggests we underestimated them. I've not seen Liverpool's B team play, so can't compare.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Biggest worry for me for this and the upcoming games is that the fans can have very plausibly put the entire teams morale in the sh*tter after Sundays lynching of Xhaka.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Martinez

Bellerin - Mustafi - Holding - Kolasinac

Torreira
ESR - Willock

Saka - Martinelli - Özil

Assuming Mavropanos isn't available. If he is, put him there for Holding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom