• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Probably Martinelli, Saka and Smith-Rowe front 3.

Would have liked Auba on the bench...what are we even saving him for, a 1-1 draw against Wolves on the weekend were we will create nothing for him...play him in the competition we have a slight but decent chance of winning, against a weakened Liverpool team and with our better team atm!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He needs the games to be fair. We could see Martinelli start as CF though.

Mean injured instead of lacking fitness...he still looks like he is playing injured to me, isn't playing like the Laca of last year.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Nah we’re not under pressure to win a league cup. Liverpool have an unbelievable home record and will be expected to win for that reason alone. If Liverpool knock us out it’ll be expected- Emery won’t fall under more pressure whatever happens here.

Should be a nice game then, both teams can go for it, being as neither are under any pressure ;)

WE'll agree to disagree on this one -for me Arsenal are clearly under more pressure. Carabao Cup or not, it all counts.

I would liked to watch this game actually, good match up theoretically. I think it clashes with Dortmund v Mönchengladbach cup game though, I'd hoped our game would be on the Tuesday but it wasn't to be. Maybe I'll catch the replay later if it's worth watching.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Our line up should be noticeably stronger than Pool's on paper tomorrow. We have a serious chance of winning.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If they play fair and keep it reserves v reserves (give or take a couple first teamers at most) then we’re favourites on paper. Martinelli has to start.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If they play fair and keep it reserves v reserves (give or take a couple first teamers at most) then we’re favourites on paper. Martinelli has to start.

There’s slim to no chance they play any of their top players. Salah and Alisson are only just back from injuries, Trent and Robbo are arguably their most important players as well.

If Mané and Firmino play I’d be shocked, they’ve got three huge fixtures in the space of a week after us. Villa away, CL match and then one of the biggest matches in recent years away to City.

Kloppo doesn’t give a f*ck about domestic cups.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
There’s slim to no chance they play any of their top players. Salah and Alisson are only just back from injuries, Trent and Robbo are arguably their most important players as well.

If Mané and Firmino play I’d be shocked, they’ve got three huge fixtures in the space of a week after us. Villa away, CL match and then one of the biggest matches in recent years away to City.

Jeorge Bird tweeted that hardly any of the U23 squad trained with the first team today so looks like we'll actually have quite a first team lineup, even with the likes of Auba, Xhaka, Chambers and Luiz missing.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jeorge Bird tweeted that hardly any of the U23 squad trained with the first team today so looks like we'll actually have quite a first team lineup, even with the likes of Auba, Xhaka, Chambers and Luiz missing.

I think he’s going to play Tierney, Holding, Sokratis and Bellerin, I’m worried he’s gambling that a win here will save his job.

Also I wonder if he’ll class this as leaving Xhaka out only to bring him back for Wolves.

Very interesting to see what he does with Pepe here.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

Course he doesn't. All he wants is to accumulate league titles, oh wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom