• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And the way Klopp demnads Liverpool play is a sure way of beating Emery's ridiculously slow build up from the back...

Well yes, they aren’t ponderous on the ball in their build up like we are.

The one hope I have is that so much of their play goes through their first choice full backs but they are a squad oozing confidence with a great coach in front of their home fans.

I hate the way Emery sets us up I really do.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Well yes, they aren’t ponderous on the ball in their build up like we are.

The one hope I have is that so much of their play goes through their first choice full backs but they are a squad oozing confidence with a great coach in front of their home fans.

I hate the way Emery sets us up I really do.
As much as their fullbacks contribute to their awesome play I am hoping for we have an easier time against a slightly weaker than usual team. They have had a slight dip recently though...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wow 10 years ago.That team was quite good.

Bendtner could have been pretty good if he wasn't bonkers.

We started this season very well, looked really impressive...then Robin got his usual injury not long after this game if I remember, and then we dropped out of the title hunt...still finished 3rd though.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No idea what team Emery will play. Depends on:
  • how much he values this cup v Prem
  • how much he doesn't want an embarrassing thrashing
  • how much he wants to save his best players for Leicester on Sat
Big decisions here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No idea what team Emery will play. Depends on:
  • how much he values this cup v Prem
  • how much he doesn't want an embarrassing thrashing
  • how much he wants to save his best players for Leicester on Sat
Big decisions here.

Playing Wolves on Saturday man, got the trip to Vitória before we play Leicester.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
i really expecting he at least try and put decent performance so at least we'll ask questions at emrey if he not start him more.
to please Emery he will have to run himself ragged and track back all the time (and it will be all the time, I suspect) but he won't need to do anything even remotely creative

Pepes blue pill

to please Emery he will have to run himself ragged and track back all the time (and it will be all the time, I suspect) but he won't need to do anything even remotely creative

Emery will probs subs him off if he has the nerve to do anything creative

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Özil will never press from the front he not type of player and now he getting older he'll less likely do it so emery should accept it and give Özil the freedom to play his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom