• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
It was a pretty good night to be honest.

Hector did well as captain, best game in a while for Saka, AMN played like Willian, Özil did well, boywonder was boywonder, Lucas perked up & a great goal by Willock.

Only negatives were really the CBs, keeper & Emerys subs.
Thought Saka was poor

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Wish I was one of the people who are just happy that the match was exciting.

I wanted to win ffs, I thought that’s always the aim. We’ve scored five goals at Anfield and lost to a team of teenagers...I’m extremely disappointed.
Liverpool had a youngish team and so did we. To pretend that our first team have been beaten by a bunch kids is simply a lie, even if it furthers some people's warped agenda.

Iceman10

Established Member
We were the better team up until Özil went off, we lost control of the game. Plus we had a fraud in goal. Emi is a shockingly poor shot stopper.

Match management probably was poor, although Özil obviously would not have been match fit. I am a bit concerned about some getting carried away extrapolating from this game to PL games, but anyway we all have our various opinions. Regardless, Emery will make his selection and tactical decisions and next week is going to be a defining week.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Bye bye Emery. Oh and also take Dani Ceballos with you too! Not blaming him for the pen. Did nothing after he came on. Like in most matches after the Burnley game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It was a pretty good night to be honest.

Hector did well as captain, best game in a while for Saka, AMN played like Willian, Özil did well, boywonder was boywonder, Lucas perked up & a great goal by Willock.

Only negatives were really the CBs, keeper & Emerys subs.
We lost bro?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The way we lose these games always make weaker competitions look more important, that was terrible tonight...

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yea but it's not always defenders. Poor play from the midfield today Which allowed Liverpool back in the contest.
It wasn't midfielders who scored that own goal or who failed to mark Origi. Torreira and Willock played well.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
You mean martinelli on the pen,not Özil. I give Özil plenty of stick, he was very good today.

No i am not giving Martinelli stick for a Pool playing diving. I will give Özil stick for his half ass flick out to lose possesion which lead to the pool player scuba diving. With the excpetion of that Özil was very good.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Can't blame Emery for taking Özil out. I doubt he would have lasted 90 min. Taking Torreira off changed the game. He was having an excellent game. If it was not for Torreira starting during the weekend, then it is a shocking decision. Poor in game management.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
no sh1t.

the problem is he hasn’t, doesn’t and won’t play like that every week.
No ****. Which is why I said “if” he does. We all know he doesn’t show up every week, and that his contract extension was a poor decision.

But he also shouldn’t have been shunned as he has done by Emery. He still has qualities that can help the team, even if he won’t be the savior we all hoped he would be when he first signed.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
giphy.gif

We conceded 5 goals to Liverpool reserves.
More or less first choice back 4 as well. I've never cared before but I want an inquest. This is just nit good enough, because I cant see how we improve defensively quick enough.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery won't learn he'll keep play with 3 midfield with same ability every week i will not be surprised if Guendouzi Xhaka start in middle again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom