• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 4th Round: Liverpool v Arsenal | Wednesday October 30, 19:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will go through to the 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Spot on. Klopp was actually smiling after our 3rd goal as if this was a friendly Sunday game on a hangover.
Aside from a couple of players, Liverpool didn't even line up a B team, t'was closer to a C team. We played a mix of A/B team and lost.

Liverpool dont give a **** about the Carling **** Cup they want the title fairplay to them. and we still ****ed up.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Arsenal haven't been able to defend properly for a decade or more so I suppose there was no reason to think we would last night. We just don't have it in us. I don't know how it can be fixed, really. Maybe we should hire the world's most defensive manager, whoever that is.

Didn't cech and szczesny both win the golden glove award during their time with us? We must have been doing something right at one point during the last decade if they did

Make

Player:Ødegaard
It's better for us to be eliminated, beacause now, We can focused on the PL and EL:rofl:

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen

Both Ceballos and Guendouzi were about to walk straight off without going to our away end. Tierney was trying to tell them not to.

Personally, I’d hand the captaincy to Kieran Tierney imo. We need more players like him in our squad. The lad is a tough Scot, leader and he’d set an example for the rest of squad.
Come now, he was probably asking them to pass his phone so that he could call his mum and ask her to make him a cup of tea, some biscuits and have his blanket ready after the night he'd had.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Didn't cech and szczesny both win the golden glove award during their time with us? We must have been doing something right at one point during the last decade if they did
The thing about Wenger's teams is that there would be 10 games per season where we'd average conceding 2 goals per game and then for the other 28 we would average 0.5. And that was while our defence was made up of midfielders, retired players, cones and air because of our horrible injury record.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
This team never fail to amaze me (in a bad way lol!). That's probably a new low for us, but i am sure we can do better and lose against some 12 years old reserve teams :D
Martinelli and Özil should start some league games from now. They look a very dynamic duo.

Plutarch

Two Golden Glove awards doesn't mean we defended well. You can get clean sheets against poor teams in home games. The fact is, for years now, Arsenal have not been able to defend in difficult games where it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom