• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup | Arsenal Vs Norwich | 24/10/2017 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How have we broke the rules? Surely the referee would know if we're allowed to make the extra substitution?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Why? we had two in the 90 minutes then two in extra time. Are you only alowed to use the fourth in you've had three in 90 minutes?
apparently only ONE allowed in extra-time. Both us & City guilty of breaking the rules........haha

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I think we're only granted a fourth sub if we use all three before extra time.

Maybe the rule has been tweaked a bit. City did the same as us bringing Kyle Walker on.

If the ref allwos it must be on the ref?

What happened to that ref who gave a player 3 yellow card in one game at world cup? What happened there? Did they change the result or replayed the game?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is on the ref surely. F*cking muppets, how do they not know the rule book?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Per BBC report on our game:

The draw for the quarter-finals will take place at 16:00 BST on Wednesday, 25 October.

I had heard it was on Thursday. Surely it must be after Wednesday's games?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

To be fair I don't think many know the rule book. Like handball, offsides and penalties... Must be written in London, that disgusting city.

You said it devolution for football please you Westminster ruling classes.

But I genuinely don't get how that's not the ref's fault. They sanction all the subs ffs

StatLad

Who do you guys want next round from:
Bournemouth
Bristol City
Leicester
Manchester City
Manchester United
Chelsea/Everton
Tottenham/West Ham

I want a home draw against Bournemouth or maybe Leicester, the other clubs are either likely to work very hard and beat us because we become complacent (Bristol City) or will likely knock us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom