• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Citeh will be desperate to win this, Pep in particular who hasn’t won a trophy in Manchester yet.

Despite ****ting the bed against Spuds I do feel confident that we can do something at Wembley. We’re horrendous at the back, but Citeh also give up a lot of chances.

I’m hoping PEA14 can exploit the ****ness of John Stones and give him a torrid time. We need Özil’s magic. We need Ramsey’s clutch goals. It needs to come together for us on Sunday or we’ll get put to the sword.

LET’S ****ING DO THIS ARSENAL.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Its rare that I select us to lose a game but with City in an angry mood following their FA Cup defeat, and us being us, I expect us to lose. I hope we turn up and play as we can but I don't see our defence keeping out such a potent attack.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Would start with the following players Bellerin Koscielny Mustafi Monreal Xhaka Ramsey Wilshere Iwobi Auba Özil.

Please no Ramsey on the wing we need him beside Xhaka, its a pain in the arse that Lacazette isnt fit for this match because our only options are Welbeck and Iwobi on the left. while Auba isnt a left winger but would still have more faith with him on the left then Iwobi or Welbeck.

Wryer

Based on form, it's quite scary to know that the game could be over in 20 mins. And it's not me buying a emotional hedge to say that. It really could happen.

Anyhow. COME ON ARSENAL.

pikey2000

I'd be tempted to go with this; two banks of four and hope Özil/Auba find some magic on the break

---------------------Ospina----------------------
-
Hector----Mustafi------Koscielny----Monreal
-
Ramsey----Wilshere------Xhaka----Kolasinac
-
-----------------------Özil-------------------------
-
------------------Aubamayang-------------------

Don't want to see Iwobi, he's wasted space at the moment and Mhiki is cup tied so we are light on options, if we are chasing late on revert to a 3 man midfield and chuck Welbzinho on for ****s and giggles

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Before the Sp*rs game I was sure we needed to set up defensively and respect the opponent. The lesson from that was to ignore my advice. Absolutely no point playing against City like we did at Sp*rs. Should just go for their throats right from the start. Give it all we've got and see what happens, cos there is f*ck all chance of us containing their midfield/attack.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I'd be tempted to go with this; two banks of four and hope Özil/Auba find some magic on the break

---------------------Ospina----------------------
-
Hector----Mustafi------Koscielny----Monreal
-
Ramsey----Wilshere------Xhaka----Kolasinac
-
-----------------------Özil-------------------------
-
------------------Aubamayang-------------------

Don't want to see Iwobi, he's wasted space at the moment and Mhiki is cup tied so we are light on options, if we are chasing late on revert to a 3 man midfield and chuck Welbzinho on for ****s and giggles
Yeah, this makes most sense and Rambo and Kola could cause them some trouble bombing up and down on the wing, although I'm afraid either Elneny or Iwobi will find their way into the team.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If i'm Wenger i'm telling them 3 things:

- Don't be d*cks.
- Win all the duels and second balls.
- Get the ball to Aubameyang as quickly and directly as possible.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Before the Sp*rs game I was sure we needed to set up defensively and respect the opponent. The lesson from that was to ignore my advice. Absolutely no point playing against City like we did at Sp*rs. Should just go for their throats right from the start. Give it all we've got and see what happens, cos there is f*ck all chance of us containing their midfield/attack.
Yep, think Wenger made the mistake of trying to contain them earlier this season at the Etihad and it didn't work. The team didn't start playing until they down 2-0.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This will be another game where Wenger thinks hitting them on the break is the way to play even though the only person in the team that can run is Aubameyang.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Talking from personal experience eh..
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom