• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
No Welbeck or Iwobi anywhere near this match.

Those are players that play with no energy.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

giphy.gif
Got to try everything once!

HBL

Established Member
Would go

Aubameyang
Kolasinac - Özil
Wilshere - Xhaka - Ramsey
Monreal - Kosc - Mustafi - Bellerin
Ospina

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Just don't see how we win this game, let a lone compete. Squad's a mess right now. Too much negativity currently surrounding the team and Club as well.

I want to be wrong, but I expect an embarrassing result for us.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Just don't see how we win this game, let a lone compete. Squad's a mess right now. Too much negativity currently surrounding the team and Club as well.

I want to be wrong, but I expect an embarrassing result for us.
We thrive on this. We are always Rocky 1-5 in the final round of a fight.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Gordon Strachan makes a good point just there on The Debate, for either team to win will be a good thing for them, but for either team to lose won't be that bad. City's priorities are the league and especially the CL, our's are the league and the Europa League. Unless we get absolutely battered, whatever the result it's not gonna matter that much. So let's just play the very best football we can play. No need to bite our finger nails and play cagey football, just go toe to toe with them and have fun.

vantoure

Think we'll squeeze a win.

That said, midfield is an unbelievable mess. We're unable to dictate play from the middle and centrally in attack, and a lot of our play/decision is rushed when attacking.

Still back Wenger generally, but can't understand why/how he did not priortize this in the past summer

Plutarch

I'm not full of confidence for this, but we have a reasonable chance. We've sometimes put in unexpectedly good performances in big games, quite recently too.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think we’ll turn up for this actually. Don’t really back any result.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't think we'll win, I think best we can hope for is that we take them all the way to penalties and Ospina has a blinder.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I really hope we don't concede in first 20 minutes. That seems to be our Achilles heel this season.

With City expansive play and their reliance of spreading the ball to the wide areas, I think there will be plenty of spaces to attack them with and possibilities to have quick counter in feeding Auba forward.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
My worry for this game is that we face the best attack in the PL and we have an awful defence. One thing is certain, they will score, can we score more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom