• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
You must be a really sad person. You should be celebrating with your own people, if you are a City fan, not winding up people on an Arsenal site.

In general I have absolutely no idea what leads a person to join a 'rival' team's forum, literally the only thing would be trolling in which case he'd be better off joining a United forum, at least they care.

You must be a really sad person. You should be celebrating with your own people, if you are a City fan, not winding up people on an Arsenal site.
It's up to you if you want to bite at a light-hearted comment, but it really wasn't a foul, as the VAR revision proved, you are clutching at straws and trying to make sense of a shocking performance by your team yesterday, I understand that.

In general I have absolutely no idea what leads a person to join a 'rival' team's forum, literally the only thing would be trolling in which case he'd be better off joining a United forum, at least they care.
It's actually really interesting to get other peoples opinions than your own, no matter how deluded they sometimes are, from all fans, including ours.

Otherwise people would stay in their small world, in a big circle-jerk, and would lead a very sheltered life.

I have plenty of friends that are Blues, I don't need to join a forum where the stuff discussed, is something I hear on a regular basis with friends at the matches and in my social life.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Your prejudice outweighs your ability to consider the evidence dispassionately.
Same goes for most on here. To be honest this is one reason I can't wait for Wenger to leave. The vast majority on here are behaving like opposition fans because of their frustration.

Every other football forum are pretty together on things like dubious ref decisions and they defend their team to the hilt. Not on here.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Quite happy having Blue Mooners on here at least you know where you stand with them and by and large they're pretty respectful. :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
If that little nudge that shouldn't even have an effect on a well built guy like Mustafi is considered a foul and he was yelling at the ref to give it, then he's an immense pu**y.
He was too relaxed going back to meet the ball and did a poor job of calculating the trajectory. He simply didn't go for it in a convincing way and was made to look like an amateur.

Wenger's laissez-faire style of training these players has made them soft as porridge.
They don't show enough attitude on the pitch and our lack of physicality other than Giroud was the reason why we got so bullied over the years by the big boys.

He's putting all his eggs in the technique basket, but even in that department we've become average, not being able to make 4-5 consecutive passes and looking like * whenever we try to go on a counterattack.

We're a toothless team and Wenger is to blame for that, because he's just not harsh enough on the players whenever they underperform.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

xgukFDK.jpg

Looks like he can see the ball from here
We can because the camera is to the left of Ospina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom