• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no requirement for new posters to tell us about themselves bro.

Don't even know why anyone replies to you MakingSperm. You aren't a serious guy. Squad cost. Injuries. Luck. Expected goals. Referees. VAR. Arsenal Fan TV. Arsenal fans. Rain. Wind. Blue kit. Vic Akers. Rob the chef. Temperature. Diving. Sterling. Kane.

Boring deluded fake guy.

See you at the Emirates. Oh yeah I forgot.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't even know why anyone replies to you MakingSperm. You aren't a serious guy. Squad cost. Injuries. Luck. Expected goals. Referees. VAR. Arsenal Fan TV. Arsenal fans. Rain. Wind. Blue kit. Vic Akers. Rob the chef. Temperature. Diving. Sterling. Kane.

Boring deluded fake guy.

See you at the Emirates. Oh yeah I forgot.
MakingSperm, I like that. Might use on my Tinder account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom