• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup - 4th Round- Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds United, Tuesday 26th October, KO 19:45 BST SkySports

1868065_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wiggins

Leeds were such dirty f*ckers back in the day, I still enjoy when we play them simply based on that.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Firstly, Leeds are riddled with injuries Kalvin Phillips, Junior Firpo, Luke Ayling, Patrick Bamford, and Raphinha all doubtful, so it shouldn’t be a difficult match. And we’re home yet again.

Even so Mikel will see this as his best chance at a trophy, doubt he’ll play a team of second string players when his next game isn’t until Saturday. He might just replace anyone in the red zone or carrying a slight knock.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think we will lose. I expect a mish mash team with all the players who hasn’t played to play here and there being no chemistry. Only thing we can with this season and should go for it

ggunner12345

Why are people putting b teams? Good chance for people like Tavares and Leno to play and maybe Elneny. So I think the will be changes, maybe a balance of 1st choice pplayers and backups.

You're going to thump us, we don't want to be in a cup, sooner or later it will click but not tomorrow night. I expect us to play a changed team and I fully expect you to put 4 past us.

I shall be sat in the World's End probably until the 3rd goal.

I have absolutely no faith in a Leeds Win and truthfully the league is far more important.

bergholt

Can we just score a decent goal in open play please

Look at the three goals vs Villa:

- Partey with a free header which was just ok from a corner
- Auba misses a penalty scores the rebound
- ESR with a ridiculous deflection which only just got there off the bar

So many ****ty goals this year, can't remember the last good one we scored.

Can we just have a nice cutback and a tap-in? Or a curler into the corner from 20 yards? Or a byline cross to the back post leading to a bullet header?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Leno
Chambers-Holding-Mari-Tierney
Ødegaard-AMN-Elneny-Pepe
———Martinelli-Balogun———

Stick with the 442. I would like to see Patino make an appearance (lol), or Hutchinson (lolol) or Taylor-Hart. Alright who am I kidding?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Leno
Chambers-Holding-Mari-Tierney
Ødegaard-AMN-Elneny-Pepe
———Martinelli-Balogun———

Stick with the 442. I would like to see Patino make an appearance (lol), or Hutchinson (lolol) or Taylor-Hart. Alright who am I kidding?

It wasnt 4-4-2. Laca didnt really play as a striker.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can we just score a decent goal in open play please

Look at the three goals vs Villa:

- Partey with a free header which was just ok from a corner
- Auba misses a penalty scores the rebound
- ESR with a ridiculous deflection which only just got there off the bar

So many ****ty goals this year, can't remember the last good one we scored.

Can we just have a nice cutback and a tap-in? Or a curler into the corner from 20 yards? Or a byline cross to the back post leading to a bullet header?

The build up to ESR's goal, was Wenger-esque...some lovely, one touch football.

Also...all the goals v Villa were good, as they resulted in Emi crying :drool:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also, Auba's goal v Sp**s was brilliant...will be difficult to better that goal for me this season.

Tomb Bombadil

I'd probably do this -

Leno
Chambers - White - Holding - Tavares
AMN - Lokonga
Ødegaard
Pepe - Laca - Martinelli
Would maybe rotate as much as possible. Even Mari for White, Elneny for Lokonga or Balogun/Nketiah for Laca. First not to risk an injury and second to give minutes to our backup players. I think we have the best bench for the last couple of years.

For sure I would rotate Partey, Tomy, ESR, Saka and Auba. Wouldn't mind if White, Laca or Lokonga are playing.

And Leeds has some injuries + I guess they will also rotate. So I still believe 2nd string can win this.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
That was an epic season 1992/93. Winning the FA Cup and League Cup, playing Sheffield Wednesday in both Finals.
Here are the goals from that League Cup Final. Paul Merson being awarded Man of the Match.

I went to watch Arsenal Vs Sheffield Wednesday at Highbury in 1994/95. They had a decent team, Chris Woods, Des Walker, Chris Waddle, David Hirst.

Top Bottom