• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Only a matter of time before people turn on AMN too..

Oh no doubt, heck people were beginning to have a go at him during the Liverpool game. I'm very certain maybe sometime next season his first dip in performance will be met with much abuse. It's happened every young player we've had here for the past few years.

Toast

Established Member
Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger, speaking to Sky Sports: "I felt there was great togetherness, we didn't give many chances away. I am pleased with the spirit and determination.

"You want first to be solid, ideally you want to score as well. We were close a few times.

On VAR moments, first the penalty call involving Victor Moses: "I didn't see the replay on television. They made that decision so you have to respect it.

And on the late penalty decision: "I felt it took too much time."

On injuries: "At the moment we have five big injuries. The earliest to come back is Aaron Ramsey and that is quite welcome because that is an area where we are quite short at the moment."

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal boss Arséne Wenger, speaking to Sky Sports: "I felt there was great togetherness, we didn't give many chances away. I am pleased with the spirit and determination.

"You want first to be solid, ideally you want to score as well. We were close a few times.

On VAR moments, first the penalty call involving Victor Moses: "I didn't see the replay on television. They made that decision so you have to respect it.

And on the late penalty decision: "I felt it took too much time."

On injuries: "At the moment we have five big injuries. The earliest to come back is Aaron Ramsey and that is quite welcome because that is an area where we are quite short at the moment."
great news to have Ramsey back specially after Wilshere injury.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Jack played well until his injury. All three cbs played well today Mustafi my pick for MOTM.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
DTNgv1CWAAEfUTQ

Waving goodbye or nah?

I can't blame him for leaving tbh. I wasted so much energy and time on hating Van Persie who was my favourite player when in truth I should've been mad at Arsène and the club for failing him and us YET AGAIN.

Good luck to him except when he's playing against us.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I can't blame him for leaving tbh. I wasted so much energy and time on hating Van Persie who was my favourite player when in truth I should've been mad at Arséne and the club for failing him and us YET AGAIN.

Good luck to him except when he's playing against us.
Pity these poor millionaires when they go off in search of more cash. Let's have a whip round lads.

Tir Na Nog

At least Wenger decision to play the team he did vs Forrest has now been vindicated. We're so short because of injuries it means we have to be smart with our rotation and Forrest was the perfect game to rotate given we're in the semi-finals of this competition means we can prioritise it. Let's be honest it's probably best we are out of the FA Cup, we don't have the depth for 4 competitions. :lol:

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
You can't at all hate Sanchez or Özil for leaving, even if the former is going to a perceived rival.

Once you stop frothing at the mouth and think, you'll realise were not actually City's rivals. We need to move on and be thankful he had given his best for us.

Happy and sad to see him go. Happy because you want him to atleast win the PL and have a successful career... Saddened because unfortunately we weren't able to achieve our PL dream with him in the team.

Tir Na Nog

Xhaka, the last standing man at Arsenal. All fall like fibres of straw through injures.

Very good game from him, haters gonna hate.

I've been one of his biggest critics but he's been good since the second half of the Liverpool game. Hope he keeps it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom