• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not me Clive. I'm not happy for us to be the new Crewe Alexandra. We are a bigger team than City and it will take 50 years before they can think of overturning that.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
That's why Chambers hammered that in during the interview. When asked about Forrest you could see he was a bit irritated and reiterated that when playing as a unit it becomes easier.

People underestimate stability and cohesion in a defence.. Whenever we have a settled defence(and midfield) we usually are stable at the back.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
At least Wenger decision to play the team he did vs Forrest has now been vindicated. We're so short because of injuries it means we have to be smart with our rotation and Forrest was the perfect game to rotate given we're in the semi-finals of this competition means we can prioritise it. Let's be honest it's probably best we are out of the FA Cup, we don't have the depth for 4 competitions. :lol:
Looks like a bombs hit our squad. Wenger always knows best but some people just can't see it. :lol:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Oh you're very funny guy. You're wasting your talent here at A-M, I heard at Blue Moon they're looking for new staff, you should have a look at it.
What I actually find funny is Arsenal fans who are happy for ex-Arsenal players to win titles and stuff at our rivals. A real hoot.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
DTNgv1CWAAEfUTQ

Waving goodbye or nah?
Who gives a shït?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
true, but at least he whips it out for special occasions
At least Wenger decision to play the team he did vs Forrest has now been vindicated. We're so short because of injuries it means we have to be smart with our rotation and Forrest was the perfect game to rotate given we're in the semi-finals of this competition means we can prioritise it. Let's be honest it's probably best we are out of the FA Cup, we don't have the depth for 4 competitions. :lol:

Nah...We've a big squad bro - several injured now. I guess the injury crisis just hitting later now.

2 matches max in CC, EL you can rotate, likewise FA Cup & play your strongest in the league & when EL gets tough.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm sorry but for me this squad doesn't cope with Europa, FA Cup and PL over the final few months of the season. We'd end up suffering for it and could see ourselves out of everything. I think once we (hopefully) win the Carabao cup and get that out of the way, the EL and PL race for top 4 is more than enough for our squad to cope with.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

If Wenger can survive this year, he stands a good chance in the EPL next year when VAR arrives.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
What I actually find funny is Arsenal fans who are happy for ex-Arsenal players to win titles and stuff at our rivals. A real hoot.

What do you suggest we should do then? Boo them? :lol:

Don't waste your youth like we have, son. get away while you still can before Arsène turns you into one of us.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I'm sorry but for me this squad doesn't cope with Europa, FA Cup and PL over the final few months of the season. We'd end up suffering for it and could see ourselves out of everything. I think once we (hopefully) win the Carabao cup and get that out of the way, the EL and PL race for top 4 is more than enough for our squad to cope with.
The Caraboa cup is harder to win because of the double leg semi final.:lol:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I've been one of his biggest critics but he's been good since the second half of the Liverpool game. Hope he keeps it up.

Yeah because he usually had to play alone in the midfield or with kinds of Elneny who was terrible against Forest.

Hope he leaves as soon as possible.

OSBK

Established Member
Start of the gane laca movement qas good again and I nearly fell off my horse when jack actually popped a ball over the top. As the game grew on he looked a very frustrated and I think he was glad to come off. The type of football that hazard and cesc play is what laca needs, quick passing and balls through and over. What worrys me is that if we do not develop our game to enhance laca then will laca change his game to then try and suit our way of attacking.

Thought iwobi was much better, he has a touch of gervihno about him though.

Give credit to chelsea tonight for the way they setup alonso. Stifled bellerins attack and really challenged our defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom