• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v West Ham | December 19, 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Tbf I can't even mention PL winners 3 years back in the time...

But I can use perturbation theory to find approximate solutions for Schrödinger equation when it is used on more complex quantum systems!

Weird thing with my brain.
My dad can give you the square root of a four digit number but he can't do basic arithmetic without a calculator. You're not alone.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
City will win this cup IMO. Reaching the final wouldn't be any problem for them, their squad is so big. No other distractions right now, unlike the FA Cup, the bulk of which will be played in between PL and CL fixtures.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Forgot to mention a few of you were mentioned in the last www.kumb.com Opposition View summary :D

http://kumb.com/story.php?id=131965

@tap-in @Makingtrax @Tir Na Nog

What does winning this get us? Can you even name who won it last season without looking it up? :lol: I can't!

I have absolutely no idea. New manager etc, hard to tell. He might feel like he needs to keep the momentum going, or he might feel the pressure of our league position and basically throw this game out the window.
I've been saying on here for some time that Moyes is nowhere near as bad as posters have been making out.

But keep getting called deluded as usual.

Nice to be quoted on a West Ham websites alongside such illustrious posters as @tap-in and @Tir Na Nog , feeling like I'm coming up in the world. Remember my very first post on AM, 2 seasons ago, and somebody called me 'vermin' :lol::lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Remember my very first post on AM, 2 seasons ago, and somebody called me 'vermin' :lol::lol:
Bwahaahaa, i actually remember that. Or at least one of the million times after that you've been sworn at. Good times. Is that poster still here? No need to point fingers.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bwahaahaa, i actually remember that. Or at least one of the million times after that you've been sworn at. Good times. Is that poster still here? No need to point fingers.
Nah, the really frustrated ones p*ss off after a few months.

Think there's only so much whinging anybody can do without a sense of humour. Does make me wonder though how many coronaries the squad cost thread has caused :lol::lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Forgot to mention a few of you were mentioned in the last www.kumb.com Opposition View summary :D

http://kumb.com/story.php?id=131965

@tap-in @Makingtrax @Tir Na Nog

What does winning this get us? Can you even name who won it last season without looking it up? :lol: I can't!

I have absolutely no idea. New manager etc, hard to tell. He might feel like he needs to keep the momentum going, or he might feel the pressure of our league position and basically throw this game out the window.

Nice to be quoted by a quality media outlet! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom