• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v West Ham | December 19, 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was going to follow suit and vote Richard. But thought **** it, even the Carabao cup trumps a grumpy old fart.:drool:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
West Ham United’s Manuel Lanzini has been charged for ‘successful deception of a match official’.

It follows the awarding of an 18th minute penalty against Stoke City in their Premier League game with the Hammers on Saturday 16 December.

Toast

Established Member
on Ramsey…
Ramsey was out running [on Monday] but he will not be back in the next 10 days. For him, the beginning of January is more likely.

on Mustafi…
Shkodran is back again. I will not use him on Tuesday but he’s available again.

on Walcott…
Theo is 100 per cent, he will play on Tuesday.

on his rotation plans…
Some players are a little bit on the edge. I think as well that we have so many quality players who did not start on Saturday, so you cannot say that you prefer to play a player who has played three games in six days to a guy who is at the same level and is completely fresh. The players who will start are basically all international players, so that’s why I think [squad rotation] makes sense. You have as well to show the trust and the confidence that we have in the players who did not start last week.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With Mustafi available again I’d like to see Monreal return to LB and finally give AMN a shot in the centre.

Provided we stick to 4231, looks like we might even get a Nelson start.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

With Mustafi available again I’d like to see Monreal return to LB and finally give AMN a shot in the centre.

Provided we stick to 4231, looks like we might even get a Nelson start.

Agree, keeping Wilsh fit while Ramsey is out key so he'd do with a rest. Starting AMN is way more exciting than Elneny :lol:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Ospina- Holding- Per- Chambers- Debuchy- Kolasinac- Elneny- Coquelin- Walcott- Welbeck- Giroud, most likely lineup I would think

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Ospina- Holding- Per- Chambers- Debuchy- Kolasinac- Elneny- Coquelin- Walcott- Welbeck- Giroud, most likely lineup I would think
Not that exciting :(

I would like Nelson to start or even Willock. Probably won't happen as Wenger wants to force certain players into the lineup.

DermzAFC

Ospina
Debuchy- Chambers- Mustafi- Monreal
Willock- Elneny- AMN
Nelson- Walcott- Welbeck

Unlikely to happen but would be interesting to see this line up tomorrow night.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Games like this are a good thing if we fully rotate. The Christmas period is heavy and having match fit second string players is important if you want to get maximum points

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
[QUOTE
on his rotation plans…

Some players are a little bit on the edge. I think as well that we have so many quality players who did not start on Saturday, so you cannot say that you prefer to play a player who has played three games in six days to a guy who is at the same level and is completely fresh. The players who will start are basically all international players, so that’s why I think [squad rotation] makes sense. You have as well to show the trust and the confidence that we have in the players who did not start last week.[/QUOTE]
That didn't make any sense to me.

DerDeutscheMann

WurzlSepp Mark 2
[QUOTE
on his rotation plans…

Some players are a little bit on the edge. I think as well that we have so many quality players who did not start on Saturday, so you cannot say that you prefer to play a player who has played three games in six days to a guy who is at the same level and is completely fresh. The players who will start are basically all international players, so that’s why I think [squad rotation] makes sense. You have as well to show the trust and the confidence that we have in the players who did not start last week.
That didn't make any sense to me.[/QUOTE]

Noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom