• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v West Ham | December 19, 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Both Coq and Neny need minutes and it's a no brainer to play them tonight. Should we sell them or not, or just one, is a different subject. There is a game tonight and those two should play it

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
That's not a terrible looking team IMO but Coq and Elneny to start together again? Mate :lol:

Both those players need to be shipped out IMO. Getting in the way of more promising players now. Hopefully at least Willock starts ahead of one of them. Hopefully Nelson at #10.
I'm pretty sure you'll get a le Coq/Elneny midfield 2 today...with Willock on the bench. Ho hum, lets hope we can do something with the ball once we have it...

I think it'll be a fun game anyway, KO games usually are.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Team news will tell but I'm not expecting this to be West Ham's top priority. I'll tempt fate and say we should win tonight (somewhat) comfortably.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Last EL game loads of posters asking for a team of youngsters. But Wenger stuck with a more experienced side and won 6-0 and there was a noticeable drop when more youngsters came on later.

StatLad

You like a mickey mouse cup?
Why have you just come on here to mock us? I see you troll in the youtube comments on AFTV and hoped that would be enough excitement for you, but no.

Anyway, why not go for the League Cup? I'd prefer to win it over the FA Cup this year, because it's the only domestic trophy Wenger hasn't won, and allows our youngsters to develop a winning mentality.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Why have you just come on here to mock us? I see you troll in the youtube comments on AFTV and hoped that would be enough excitement for you, but no.

Anyway, why not go for the League Cup? I'd prefer to win it over the FA Cup this year, because it's the only domestic trophy Wenger hasn't won, and allows our youngsters to develop a winning mentality.
I notice he's a dipstick with only two posts, says it all!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope Niles Willock and Nelson all have to start today and go 4-4-2 welbeck giroud upfront Walcott and Nelson as wide players and Willock to start in middle with either elneny or coqulien

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm pretty sure you'll get a le Coq/Elneny midfield 2 today...with Willock on the bench. Ho hum, lets hope we can do something with the ball once we have it...

I think it'll be a fun game anyway, KO games usually are.
Hopefully it's fun. The EL game vs BATE was kinda fun in the end, as annoyed as I was (and still am) about the lineup. I just don't think those two are good enough in the long run and giving them minutes to "keep them fresh" is not really going to help us. I can at least see some use in giving Giroud, Walcott and Welbeck some minutes, but Coquelin and Elneny are both obsolete IMO. A 6-0 dead rubber win isn't going to change that. I don't mind both players but we have younger, more promising players in their position now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
DRbikJMWkAA3MVt.jpg

DRbghtYX4AAwFgB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom