• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg I Arsenal v Chelsea I Wednesday 24th January 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Will we make it through to the Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
if Sead is fit for lb, would it be criminal to start AMN next to Jack and Xhaka? similar to last game, we could then rely on jack's driving from CM and the width from actual wingbacks.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
No just no!

Wilshere does better when he is in the the CM position and Elneny cannot be trusted in such a huge game. I would play Welbeck because of his work rate and pressing.

Elneny is the exact type of midfielder you need in a big game plus he did well against Crystal Palace so deserves a chance.

I personally feel Wilshere is better further up the pitch where he can make more use of his dribbling and close control.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure how I feel about this, because I feel we're almost guaranteed to lose to City in the final so maybe it'd be better going out tomorrow.... then I realise that's a pathetic mentality and we are the Arsenal.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Elneny is the exact type of midfielder you need in a big game plus he did well against Crystal Palace so deserves a chance.

I personally feel Wilshere is better further up the pitch where he can make more use of his dribbling and close control.

giphy.gif

ggunner12345

Monreal is back for this.
Ospina
Koscielny Mustafi Monreal
Bellerin Xhaka Elneny Kolasanic/Niles
Wilshere Özil
Lacazette

or wilshere cm and Welbeck am

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ospina
Koscielny Mustafi Monreal
Bellerin Wilshere Xhaka Kolasinac
Özil Ramsey
Lacazette
Think that's the side we will see, 3 at the back works for us against Chelsea so I see Wenger reverting back to it here.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I can't care much about winning this whole thing, but as to do so would mean doing a cup double over Chelsea and City, it does have some real significance, I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom