• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg I Arsenal v Chelsea I Wednesday 24th January 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Will we make it through to the Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Can;t remember the result of the 1st leg. Did we win?

NVM, I'll google.

It was a draw.

We had better win tonight because 2 of the ESPN pundits, or as I like to call them - the perennial schmucks- are betting against us.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Can;t remember the result of the 1st leg. Did we win?

NVM, I'll google.

It was a draw.

We had better win tonight because 2 of the ESPN pundits, or as I like to call them - the perennial schmucks- are betting against us.
ESPN FC is incredibly biased against Arsenal and Bayern. All the pundits are a complete joke and that reporter Dan Thomas is a disgrace with his pro-Real Madrid views. So is that woman Nunes with her pro-Man United views.

Only three guys on there who sometimes talk sense Burley, Hislop and Mariner. Nicol, Moreno and Marcotti are rubbish.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Arsenal absolutely need this win. A Wembley final against Man City would be huge!

Need a great game from everyone if we are to win this against Chelsea, who are the defending Champions after all and above us in the League table.

I do not know our players injury status but Wenger must choose the strongest possible eleven.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

United in the FA Cup 2015. DiMaria sent off at OT. That was Oliver.

You make a hell of a Caucasian, Jackie.
All the Dude ever wanted was his rug back.

I remember that game. Was so proud of Oliver and thought we had finally found a referee that would give Arsenal a fair rub of the green. Then I realised it turns out that United are just the only team he hates as much as us. :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really hope Monreal's fit for this. He makes such a difference at LB.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They say an away draw in the first leg is always a good result but Ive never agreed with that--particularly if you're considered the inferior team. All they have to do is score at any time, and unless we're already 2-0 up, we're screwed. I think we'll somehow progress though. I can just see us in a LC final this year. It fits in perfectly with our regression.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
They say an away draw in the first leg is always a good result but Ive never agreed with that--particularly if you're considered the inferior team. All they have to do is score at any time, and unless we're already 2-0 up, we're screwed. I think we'll somehow progress though. I can just see us in a LC final this year. It fits in perfectly with our regression.

Away goals only count in extra time in this cup.. But I agree, feel 0-0 is a decent result for the home team too in a 2 leg tie as the away goal can make such a difference.

nas7232

If maitland niles plays we'll let in at least one goal from the left. He's defensive play is shocking. Against crystal palace he was getting made to look championship division quality in terms of defending at best. A back four is key. I hope wellbeck doesn't start either. These two players are really letting the side down atm.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Away goals only count in extra time in this cup.. But I agree, feel 0-0 is a decent result for the home team too in a 2 leg tie as the away goal can make such a difference.
Forgot about that away goal rule. Makes it a bit bit better for us.

Linson

Predicted line up chaps? Apparently Giroud and Welbeck are out injured for this. That leaves Lacazette, Iwobi and Özil for the front line from the first line, we literally have no one else...

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Predicted line up chaps? Apparently Giroud and Welbeck are out injured for this. That leaves Lacazette, Iwobi and Özil for the front line from the first line, we literally have no one else...

NKetiah!!

Linson

If Ramsey is fit we could see the long mooted

Özil - Lacazette - Iwobi
Ramsey - Wilshere
Xhaka
Monreal - Koscielny - Mustafi - Bellerin
Could be an interesting line-up...

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Personally would like to just see Maitland Niles in his proper position at DM in front a of a back four. Hes proved hes got the ability playing out of position at left back. Not surprising he's been exposed playing out there really. The sooner he gets put in his proper position the better for his development.
Would rather we just beat Chelsea and Man City now to at least scrape something from the season as Europa is going to be a stretch with the current squad..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Expecting the same team who played against Palace our next game is in next 7 days so we don't need to rest anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom