• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg I Arsenal v Chelsea I Wednesday 24th January 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Will we make it through to the Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Certainly not, but you questioned Henry's loyalty, and rightly so, but Vieira was never any better in this regard. You surely remember the neverending sagas about whether he would leave or not.

Now compare that with Dennis...a model professional and truly loyal to Arsenal.
He asked to leave because he felt under paid per Ashley Cole's book. No Gooner can ever question his professionalism as has never given less than his all every time he played, and he's moved on never said one single bad word against the club or the manager and remains close to Arsène.
I love that man and always will...proper Arsenal legend and should get his statue.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol: You may have understood it, but you certainly ignored it in your arguments. At least your validating your paycheque, I'll give you that.
Going to use you as a testimonial when I apply for a pay rise.:p

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That'll do. Another final. The brighest 5 years in recent times seems so easily viewed as gloomy. It's so easy to do that I get caught up in the emotions of it all the time. But an FA cup final in 2014, 2015, 2017 and now a League Cup final in 2018. 4 finals in 5 years, 3 top four finishes in those years and this one is still pending. We should get to at least the quarter finals of a European competition.

What, a when you look at it, a great time to be a Gooner.
Is that you @bingobob, or has your son snaffled your password.:p

Elite post.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Only watched 10 minutes of the first half but managed to get a replay of the second half. Looked like a night and day difference in terms of execution and effort.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Good game from everyone, apart from the first ten minutes. Arsenal clearly the better team in the second half.

I though Monreal was fantastic and Wilshere, Lacazette, Özil and Elneny did a nice job too. I usually defend Xhaka over here but he misplaced too many passes today. These mistakes should not happen again in such a big game. Yes he did score the goal and credit to him for that. Kolasinac looked rusty so I am willing to cut him some slack.

Today’s game highlighted how bad we need wingers. Iwobi is not the answer. Instead of courting PEA throw the £50m on Mahrez and get him before January ends!

Arsenal will be massive underdogs in the final against Manchester City but it is a Cup final and if the players give their best then we do stand a chance.

blaze_of_glory

That'll do. Another final. The brighest 5 years in recent times seems so easily viewed as gloomy. It's so easy to do that I get caught up in the emotions of it all the time. But an FA cup final in 2014, 2015, 2017 and now a League Cup final in 2018. 4 finals in 5 years, 3 top four finishes in those years and this one is still pending. We should get to at least the quarter finals of a European competition.

What, a when you look at it, a great time to be a Gooner.
Not to mention we WON all those previous finals and collected three trophies! If we hadn't blown the league to LCFC two years ago this would be considered a golden era. As it stands it's still pretty damn good.

Axel9090

Quality win. These mugs couldnt beat us with that team we sent out at the bridge and we made em pay.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Tbf, he's only said the goals were a bit lucky, he was pretty adamant that we worked to make that luck happen. I think people have been pretty misleading about what he said.

He never seems particularly excited about us (even in recent years) and aside from his known association with the club, he tends to view himself as an outsider.

Like Wenger said though, when you are paid to speak your opinion, sometimes it doesn't always get received well. In his case, trying to portray neutrality when not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom