• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson: Banter Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I would rather sit on the bench/stands at Arsenal than play for Palace, for an equal amount of money. Hell I'd do it for less. Not weird for an Arsenal boy like Jenko.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

All his appearances have shown is that he's probably not Premier League quality. He's really not a very good player.
Must have shown enough for Sam, a manager that managed him already, to take the chance and bring him into a team battling relegation.

Why stay for the same money on a short contract. Take the same money, longer contract and a better chance of first team football.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Getting on 20m spent but Carl on the right & the man mountain Schlupp on the left will cause teams some problems.

Jack the lad

Things are shaping up good for the summer
Carl jenkinsson 7m(that just a daylight robbery, but the market is going to ****) but at least we can raise a whole lot of money by selling the british "core"
Joel Campbell 7m
Schezny 18m
Chambers 20m
Ox 40m
Toral 3m
Debuchy 2m
Ramsey 50m
Gibbs 15m
=155m rigth there.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Things are shaping up good for the summer
Carl jenkinsson 7m(that just a daylight robbery, but the market is going to ****) but at least we can raise a whole lot of money by selling the british "core"
Joel Campbell 7m
Schezny 18m
Chambers 20m
Ox 40m
Toral 3m
Debuchy 2m
Ramsey 50m
Gibbs 15m
=155m rigth there.
Can I DM you my Ebay name?

Reactions: A_G

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
This the type of player who would survive a summer overhaul just because no one ever thinks of him or mentions him. Bantz

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Going to be difficult to get rid of him.

Lol at dean nobody going to pay 7M for Jenkisnon he is championship league 1 level.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Emery doesn't have the emotional connection with him like Wenger did, he is a leaving for sure.

Stannis

Emery doesn't have the emotional connection with him like Wenger did, he is a leaving for sure.

Doubt he will leave, clubs that would want him can’t pay him the wages he is on now. That’s why he refused the move to palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom