• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson: Banter Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I'm getting a little annoyed by armchair critics slagging off players. Just purchasing a ticket doesn't give people a right to talk such ****.

DT *****ing about a 3rd choice right-back who's only at the club due to his and Debuchy's injuries. Yes, Jenkinson's level is probably championship at best but that's why he's 3rd choice. Well, no DT, you really could not do remotely as well as Jenkinson, nor me, nor any of the people I play with. You're clearly allergic to exercise. But yes, you finally got one thing correct. You are, indeed, fat.

Ramsey playing the ball backwards? Well he himself isn't fit, and the CF isn't even half fit.

People who don't exercise don't really understand fitness do they?

Ending the rant with some fairly pathetic virtue signalling.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'm getting a little annoyed by armchair critics slagging off players. Just purchasing a ticket doesn't give people a right to talk such ****.

DT *****ing about a 3rd choice right-back who's only at the club due to his and Debuchy's injuries. Yes, Jenkinson's level is probably championship at best but that's why he's 3rd choice. Well, no DT, you really could not do remotely as well as Jenkinson, nor me, nor any of the people I play with. You're clearly allergic to exercise. But yes, you finally got one thing correct. You are, indeed, fat.

Ramsey playing the ball backwards? Well he himself isn't fit, and the CF isn't even half fit.

When you say Ramsey isn't fit, what are you getting at? Yes he's carrying a toe injury, not that doesn't impact his ability to pass a ball forwards, sideways, or backwards. Ramsey's distribution is a legitimate gripe.

Rocky

When you say Ramsey isn't fit, what are you getting at? Yes he's carrying a toe injury, not that doesn't impact his ability to pass a ball forwards, sideways, or backwards. Ramsey's distribution is a legitimate gripe.

He's barely back from a hamstring injury. Not match fit.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He's barely back from a hamstring injury. Not match fit.

He's been back in full training since the middle of October and started 4 out of 6 games for us in November as well as playing for Wales. I think it's a bit of a stretch to suggest he's not match fit at this point.

Rocky

He's been back in full training since the middle of October and started 4 out of 6 games for us in November as well as playing for Wales. I think it's a bit of a stretch to suggest he's not match fit at this point.

I don't think it's a stretch. Rarely would I expect someone to be match sharp after 4 games having been out for over a month.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I don't think it's a stretch. Rarely would I expect someone to be match sharp after 4 games having been out for over a month.

We need so stop looking for excuses for Ramsey. I have lost count lately. This dude is never responsible for his failures. It is always someone or something else.

Rocky

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...rl-jenkinson-likely-dropped-has-no-confidence

Looks like Jenkinson is done at Arsenal tbh. Will be dropped for Gabriel at West Ham. Seems like all the abuse hes been getting has damaged the poor guy. Wengers fault ultimately, Jenks isnt good enough for Arsenal and hes been put in the firing line regardless.

Well Jenkinson is a relic of the era when Arsenal didn't spend money. He'd be gone by now if it weren't for him and Debuchy starting the season injured. Yes, Wenger is partly to blame, but also the cynical, bitter fans like DT who are just waiting to vent their anger. Fat idiots who say they could do as well as Jenkinson because they actually think such rubbish. They think they can just buy a ticket and be cynical ****s despite lacking basic understanding of psychology, football, exercise and society.

Rocky

We need so stop looking for excuses for Ramsey. I have lost count lately. This dude is never responsible for his failures. It is always someone or something else.

So you're saying 4 matches is enough? Is he expected to boss a game against a very good side like Southampton when his CF is 20% fit and the players around you have had limited game time and/or experience and the whole performance was flat?

carlito'sway

Established Member
So you're saying 4 matches is enough? Is he expected to boss a game against a very good side like Southampton when his CF is 20% fit and the players around you have had limited game time and/or experience and the whole performance was flat?

While we were not expecting him to boss a game, we were at least expecting a decent to competent performance from him as an experienced and senior player. He was pants!
Beyond that anyway, we have had close to three years of mostly average to mediocre performances from Ramsey, so let's stop looking for excuses.

zZMoonLightZz

No.He is deserved these stickes. southamton played their second team too. Itsnot all about team performance. His technical ability was worse than 18 year old youth player.

Rocky

While we were not expecting him to boss a game, we were at least expecting a decent to competent performance from him as an experienced and senior player. He was pants!
Beyond that anyway, we have had close to three years of mostly average to mediocre performances from Ramsey, so let's stop looking for excuses.

Ok, so how do you decide how good a player needs to be to be in the Arsenal squad? What is the best course of action when a player is not good enough for the first team? What is the best course of action when a player is not good enough for the squad?

Is the best course to moan about them if it fuels the boos and cynicism that the toxic element of the fans are only too keen to promote?

Who the **** Is DT?

Edit: oh, that ****.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
that's a passionate defence: http://www.espnfc.com/arsenal/story/3009932/arsenals-carl-jenkinson-has-no-confidence-Arsène-wenger

carlito'sway

Established Member
Ok, so how do you decide how good a player needs to be to be in the Arsenal squad? What is the best course of action when a player is not good enough for the first team? What is the best course of action when a player is not good enough for the squad?

Is the best course to moan about them if it fuels the boos and cynicism that the toxic element of the fans are only too keen to promote?

It is not up to me to decide, it is up to the manager. Having said that, it is abundantly clear to the majority of fans and observers that the Ramsey of the last 3 years is simply not good enough to be a starter for Arsenal FC. period. At some point a decision will have to be made about him, specially since his deal is ending in 2018.

Rocky

It is not up to me to decide, it is up to the manager. Having said that, it is abundantly clear to the majority of fans and observers that the Ramsey of the last 3 years is simply not good enough to be a starter for Arsenal FC. period. At some point a decision will have to be made about him, specially since his deal is ending in 2018.

That is the same for a number of players. Most of them, like Wilshere, Welbeck, Gibbs, Gabriel don't get anywhere near the same level of grief that Ramsey gets.

At the other end, it is abundantly clear that Arsenal aren't good enough for Alexis Sanchez, so that is another decision to be made, with Alexis in the driving seat.

YaGunnersYa

That is the same for a number of players. Most of them, like Wilshere, Welbeck, Gibbs, Gabriel don't get anywhere near the same level of grief that Ramsey gets.

Welbeck, Gibbs, Gabriel dont get shoehorned into the team even if on pisspoor form. They get dropped and rightly so, unlike Ramsey. You're clutching at straws. The constant excuses for this guy is confusing. We're in the wrong thread for it anyway.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Welbeck, Gibbs, Gabriel dont get shoehorned into the team even if on pisspoor form. They get dropped and rightly so, unlike Ramsey. You're clutching at straws. The constant excuses for this guy is confusing. We're in the wrong thread for it anyway.

Ramsey has shown more here than any of the names you listed combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom