• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson: Banter Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

West Ham want him now apparently, let the bidding commence.

karl

I'm sorry it didn't work out being as he is a supporter. His fragile confidence and errors all added up in the end though. Great if we make a profit.

Malky

Established Member
Guardian saying his move to Palace is off. A fee of £7m was agreed but he wanted more than the £40k a week he gets here.

Carl Jenkinson is on 40k a week.

**** my life.
Jenkinson think's hes worth more than £40K a week? ****'in hell!
He's lucky we're a charity club and gave him the chance at this level, otherwise he'd still be in the lower leagues, playing football inbetween his job stacking shelves in a supermarket.

We could of got £7m our 4rth choice RB :lol:. **** you, Jenkinson!

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Why would he be worth more than £3 million? West Ham didn't want to keep him and he's nearly 25 now, so he's not a prospect. I'd piss myself if we managed to coax someone into paying £7 million for him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If West Brom or Watford dont offer more than £40k per week then I think he'll still go to Palace. They've already agreed to match the £40k pw that we pay him (give him) so why stay with us and not play.

reed

Why would he be worth more than £3 million? West Ham didn't want to keep him and he's nearly 25 now, so he's not a prospect. I'd piss myself if we managed to coax someone into paying £7 million for him.
That's why:
Tiago Ilori has completed a £3.75million move to Reading – which means Liverpool have made a profit on the Portuguese defender.
Tiago Ilori - 23yo, 0 games in EPL.
Carl Jenkinson - 24yo, 100 games in EPL, homegrown.

Last edited:

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Look at the market, especially the price of English players. He's 24, has almost 100 PL appearances and even an England cap. Of course he's worth more than £3m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom