• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
cfbe9102b6efbf39371271760ca6d429.png

Rumors flying about that Jenkinson has agreed to stay with us permanently, and the transfer is pretty much just a formality at this point as Jenkinson wants to play regularly while staying in London.

Salieri

David Gold more or less confirmed by this tweet.

Right move for him. He won't get a sniff at the bench let alone a starting place with Debuchy and Bellerin here. Specially with Gabriel, Coq also ready to fill in the RB slot if need be.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's a good lad but there's no way he'll be able to nail down a starting spot here ever. For £1 million he's not been a bad investment if we could get £10 million+ off of West Ham.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Brilliant for all parties, West Ham get a good RB, Jenkinson plays a lot and Arsenal get money to spend on another attacking mid.

Iceman10

Established Member
From the PL thread:
Dokaka said:
Welcome to 11 hours ago TGG. Just to catch you up on what has happened since, we've concluded that the entire 92 generation of Man Utd players were literally worse than Denilson, Jones has mauled a casual Bayern fan during his afternoon commute, and I had a bit of a **** around 16:30.

There's no connection here is there?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If we get above 5m with a buy back or sell on clause it's good all round. West Ham seems to be his level.

GOONER1991

Established Member
He's happy, we're happy and West Ham are happy, as long as the fee is reasonable, it seems to be a good deal all round. He's been very good for West Ham this season, but I think he's found his level. Shame he couldn't make it at Arsenal, as a life-long Gooner, but he hasn't done badly at all out of the move.

Good luck to him, hope he gets a generous round of applause when he comes to the Emirates.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Will Bellerin gets tapped up by those cnuts in the future?

Jenko is one of my favorite players and I can see him progressing really well by playing week in week out....
perhaps he can even nail the starting line up at England one day if he keeps progressing.

So best move for all parties involved I guess

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sometimes you can be a good player but just not up to the level required at an Arsenal.

Good luck to him, I'm glad he's at least got a move to a big London club in the PL and not fallen off to far from the top end of English football.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I understand this, due to the rise of Bellerin, who looks very promosing, I wish Jenkinson all the best to fulfill his potential.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin is becoming really good RB and we also have Debuchy i don't see what the point of keeping Jenkinson even if he is Arsenal fan he will not like to be 3rd choice RB, So the best option for him is move to West Ham who he is playing as starter there.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Rather we sell Debuchy to West Ham and keep Jenko.

Do you think Jenkinson will be happy to sit on the benches for Bellerin? To me it's a case of either Jenkinson or Bellerin, and between these 2 Bellerin is obviously the better right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom