• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson is a target for Newcastle, Brighton, Burnley and Swansea, sources close to the player have told ESPN FC.

Jenkinson, 25, is set to leave Arsenal this summer after making just one appearance in the Premier League last season before being omitted from the club's squad for their preseason trip to Australia and Asia.

He returned from a serious knee injury last October, but found himself down the pecking order in Arsène Wenger's first-team plans.

The England international almost joined Crystal Palace during the January transfer window, but the move fell through at the last minute and Jenkinson found himself back on the sidelines at the Emirates for the second half of last season.

Arsenal are now willing to let Jenkinson move on this summer and a number of Premier League clubs have made enquiries for the former Charlton man.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socc...wansea-target-arsenals-carl-jenkinson-sources

Sketchy source, but it's quite clear he's not wanted here.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Has done literally nothing other than single handedly make people believe 'full backs need a run of games to play well'.

Wish him the best and could probably have a good career at top end of championship.... as long as he doesn't have to defend

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Has done literally nothing other than single handedly make people believe 'full backs need a run of games to play well'.

Wish him the best and could probably have a good career at top end of championship.... as long as he doesn't have to defend
Burn :lol:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Sagna didnt deserve to get back into starting 11 so fast after that injury as Jenko was playing great football. Say what you want, but that period he did fantastic. Before that, and after that is a different story

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Maybe I'm being harsh I like that he is an Arsenal fan. Just don't really like that he isn't consistent at his profession.

Bergkamp120

He needs to move on and we need to move on but I'm going to miss him. Not bothered about Theo/Wilshere/Gibbs but I'm really going to miss Jenkinson. I really wish he had made it here.

We'll always have that City game where he was the best player on the pitch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes he is a championship quality he had great spell at Westham before his injury. Hope we sell him quick

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Championship quality seems a bit harsh, mid-low Premier League teams should suit him.

Not sure if he fits in there with his wage demands. Has a contract to 2020 though, could see him sticking around for a year or two.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Championship quality seems a bit harsh, mid-low Premier League teams should suit him.

Not sure if he fits in there with his wage demands. Has a contract to 2020 though, could see him sticking around for a year or two.
he really should have taken the pay cut and moved to Crystal palace last transfer window it was very good chance to him to kick start again his career.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Should've been sold 2 years ago. His only highlight is one of the best own goals of all time.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Remove Newcastle from the suitors, they've just signed a Spanish right back.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
he really should have taken the pay cut and moved to Crystal palace last transfer window it was very good chance to him to kick start again his career.
If Arsenal signed you, as a fan, how likely would you be to give up on that dream.

I can totally understand this mistake of his. It was a mistake, I agree. But let's be real. The thought of having a chance at making it one day at your boyhood club would be too much for any of us to turn away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom