• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think we all know how this ends. Jenkinson is one of the worst Arsenal fans out there. He's stifling us in the transfer market. His only plus is that he's home grown. The real question is - who the hell agreed to give this muppet 60k a year?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
People work to earn, or should do. This guy is a greedy little ****. People on benefits get a hard time but this guy is the equivalent, at the other end of the scale. Fans hard earned money goes to this guys wages. He is literally stealing a living.

Alkane

People work to earn, or should do. This guy is a greedy little ****. People on benefits get a hard time but this guy is the equivalent, at the other end of the scale. Fans hard earned money goes to this guys wages. He is literally stealing a living.
Do you blame him? He’s on 40k a week training with/representing his favourite football club. Any rational human would be happy staying as long as he’s contracted with those circumstances.

Blame the weirdos in the club who turned down bids for him back when he was worth something

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bollocks from you.

Nobody forced Arsenal to sign him and give him multiple contracts.

Also, you do know footballer only earn for 10 years or so?

rich 1990

Do you blame him? He’s on 40k a week training with/representing his favourite football club. Any rational human would be happy staying as long as he’s contracted with those circumstances.

Blame the weirdos in the club who turned down bids for him back when he was worth something
I do blame the club mostly but what he's doing takes a high level of shamelessness. He could go somewhere else, earn good wages still and further his career by playing. Less he plays now damages him in the long run. It's a pathetic situation.

rich 1990

Bollocks from you.

Nobody forced Arsenal to sign him and give him multiple contracts.

Also, you do know footballer only earn for 10 years or so?
So ****ing what they only earn for 10 years, so ****ing what? He earns more in one year then normal people do in a life time. When playing ends, carry on working ffs. Punditry, coaching, give something back. I ****ing hate that attitude.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I do blame the club mostly but what he's doing takes a high level of shamelessness. He could go somewhere else, earn good wages still and further his career by playing. Less he plays now damages him in the long run. It's a pathetic situation.
He could earn good wages elsewhere but not near what he’s on now.

I’m backing Jenks.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So ****ing what they only earn for 10 years, so ****ing what? He earns more in one year then normal people do in a life time. When playing ends, carry on working ffs. Punditry, coaching, give something back. I ****ing hate that attitude.
He doesn’t have to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom