• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How you going to get rid when you keep giving him good contracts. Same with El Neny.

I know what you're saying but the contracts we give to our squad players aren't the issue, it's the quality of player that gets them.

I know you know this.

I'd have though Jenko would leave to actually play a bit of football before he's finished though.

benjamin86

Established Member
Bottom half of Prem, Championship, SPL or MLS would suit him well. Shame it's not worked out at AFC, he gives his all each game.

neimad

Jenkinson double jobs as Gunnersaurus too lads so don't be too harsh on him. There's nothing he wouldn't do for this club.

Well apart from actually leave so we can improve....

Balboa

Jenkinson double jobs as Gunnersaurus too lads so don't be too harsh on him. There's nothing he wouldn't do for this club.

Well apart from actually leave so we can improve....

Arsenal gave him the contract. How would they ever learn if they got bailed out by the likes of Jenko when they'd frittered money away on contracts for players who aren't good enough, like Jenko?

Lots of talk of Charity FC, but why should Jenko be Charity Jenko?

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
How you going to get rid when you keep giving him good contracts. Same with El Neny.
Should of flogged jenko on when West Ham bid 12 mil for him. Gazidis needs castrating for giving el neny a new contract and a pay rise. Was clear as day that the lads barely a footballer. May honestly be the most limited player I’ve ever seen. Would rather lee cattermole in midfield.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Should of flogged jenko on when West Ham bid 12 mil for him. Gazidis needs castrating for giving el neny a new contract and a pay rise. Was clear as day that the lads barely a footballer. May honestly be the most limited player I’ve ever seen. Would rather lee cattermole in midfield.
Many on here thought El Neny would be more useful than Ramsey when we signed him :lol:

Gunner D

Jenkinsons been stealing a living for **** knows how long now. You can’t blame him for running down his contract though. Footballers have short careers and he’s not going to ever get a contract like this at any other club he joins in the future. So can’t blame the guy. He’s a championship level player at best. Can’t see palace being interested in him at all. From wan bissaka to jenkinson, that’s a huge step down in quality. No serious offers are going to come in for this summer. The lads ****e and stuck on huge wages. He’ll run his contract down and leave for free next summer.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Elneny is a lesson to us all.

A £5m player might sound cheap, but the way we’ve handled him he’s costing the club £20m unless we get a buyer.

Sickening scenes.

Gunner D

Many on here thought El Neny would be more useful than Ramsey when we signed him :lol:
Really? F*ck me. That’s insane mate. Shocking footballer. Worst central midfielder I’ve seen under the wenger era. Would rather Craig Eastmond. StatDNA signing for sure.

Gunner D

Elneny is a lesson to us all.

A £5m player might sound cheap, but the way we’ve handled him he’s costing the club £20m unless we get a buyer.

Sickening scenes.
When did we extend this ****s contract till?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I’m also thinking, if Palace want a RB they will get quoted an OTT price because of the AWB money.

So Jenks makes sense, sign him for cheap now and see how he works out.
Would be a bizarre signing. We already have a 28 year old RB in Joel Ward. Wages would surely be an issue.
Don’t think he’d be that bizarre if they just loaned him. Would make much more sense given liability, salary, and loan fee being cheaper.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Really? F*ck me. That’s insane mate. Shocking footballer. Worst central midfielder I’ve seen under the wenger era. Would rather Craig Eastmond. StatDNA signing for sure.
Yeah the Ramsey haters thought he would be “more disciplined” etc. Clueless. One is now at Juventus on the back of being our greatest scoring midfielder, while the other is happily sitting on the bench collecting his pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom