• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Just want him to go, don't need a fee. A while ago I thought his contract was up anyway. Shame we don't have a youth prospect in the academy ready to take his place and deputise for Bellerin. Would be smart business to pick up a highly rated 15-16 y.o. for in the next few years.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I will be shocked if Jenkinson actually goes given the wages issue, let alone getting anything for him in return.

Raul must have given Jenkinson an offer he couldn't refuse... Like a horse's head in his bed and "Banter" written on the wall in the horse's blood.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Bah Gawd it’s Wheatley!

giphy.gif

Malky

Established Member
Another good news story to wake up to.

Still feel Elneny, Koscielny, Mkhitaryan and Mustafi will go out the door sooner rather than later.
Kos is gone. Surely Elneny and Mkhi will follow, the new signings, plus Nelson and Willock, will kill their chances at regular playing time. Has Elneny even played during pre season?
Think we're stuck with Mustafi, unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom