• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
45K per week. The man rather sit on the bench than play the game. Big Sam said last year, that he doesn't budge on his wages.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Looking at the last page I remembered we still have that Bramal guy, whatever happened to him? I know he got injured on loan last year and then it's like he disappeared from everyone's collective mind.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
170K a month of doing absolute nothing no wonder he not pushing for a move.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Looking at the last page I remembered we still have that Bramal guy, whatever happened to him? I know he got injured on loan last year and then it's like he disappeared from everyone's collective mind.
Tbh I read somwhere we gave him a one year deal in the first place. Is he still here?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Tbh I read somwhere we gave him a one year deal in the first place. Is he still here?
His profile is still on the club website, so I assume he is still here. Weird signing tbh, can just imagine someone at the club getting inspired by Vardy's story and hunting the non-leagues for a gem to show off.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I'm sure Bramal was released in the summer. Arsenal should at the very least get Jenkinson to do other jobs, clean the stadium, help in the club shop, be the Gunnersauras.

One month ago he was in the U23 training, so he probably still is.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Anger should be directed at whoever gave him a 5 year contract rather than Jenkinson himself.

Don’t think many of us would be quick to leave in his position.
Exactly. He is on anything from what 30 to 50k per week. His career after here is league two level. Where he could earn a few thousand a week. He is absolutely entitled to see out his deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom