• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEH

Jenkinson on 45k a week 5yr contract is one of the worst decisions in football history. No contribution at all. The roma gypsy of our squad.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Jenkinson on 45k a week 5yr contract is one of the worst decisions in football history. No contribution at all. The roma gypsy of our squad.

I reckon at this stage we're just looking for a team to take on the final two years of his contract without any fee meaning he'd cost £4.5-5m for anyone interested. To some that will still seem too much :lol: sadly would've got that easily following his west ham loan.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
he got injured, and he is a proper baller. can see him going down a level and still having a great career.

I always enjoy watching him play, especially for AFC.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Your standards are pretty low then mate.
realistic standards. I don't expect him to morph into Cafu, and he was very tidy in his first season with West Ham

its refreshing to see an Arsenal fan get a chance to play in his dream team. I greatly enjoyed his celebration after he 'scored' in the FA cup (i think)

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
he got injured, and he is a proper baller. can see him going down a level and still having a great career.

I always enjoy watching him play, especially for AFC.

I agree with the highlighted parts, everything else is literally the exact opposite.
As people have said it isn't his fault he was offered a ridiculous contract (we were throwing them about at the time), however it is his fault he is willing to throw away his career rather than take any sort of a paycut.

Remember the abuse Winston Bogarde got for doing this?

Gormless muppet is like an infection that won't go away.

Last edited:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
realistic standards. I don't expect him to morph into Cafu, and he was very tidy in his first season with West Ham

its refreshing to see an Arsenal fan get a chance to play in his dream team. I greatly enjoyed his celebration after he 'scored' in the FA cup (i think)

Ok..but that dream needs to end because it is costing us 45k p/w with no real end value. This guy is a leach and is just throwing away his career for money. Remember the times when Arsenal fans used to slate players who signed up for Chelsea/City just to be on the bench well this guy would be lucky enough to even be on the bench for us.

Also nobody expects him to play like Cafu but he can atleast try to be better then Justin ****in Hoyte. He is always a liability on the pitch, the talent-less gimp.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was about to post that we might need to hold onto him as cover for Bellerin with the AMN injury situation and now he's injured himself! Dropping like flies at the minute.
He always been injury prone he went to Birmingham last season got injured I don't know how he even a footballer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine if reject Celtic offer because of wage demand just like he did when Westbrom wanted him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom