• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carling Cup 2011/12

fabo

6.51 / 10
Can't see another thread.

Wolves took the lead against City and were doing quite well, but have been bludgeoned in the last 5 minutes, 1-3 City now.

2 of my most hated players, Nasri and Dzeko, scored along with Johnson.

Nasri playing Carling Cup games is quite funny though........:lol:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
dont get that TBH.. he started off quite well for Citeh.. wonder why he's playing the unimportant games now..

fabo

6.51 / 10
Stoke lead Liverpool 1-0 at the Britannia, Jones. HT.

Everton 0-0 Chelsea. 35 mins.

AFC-Phil

Established Member
USArsenal said:
dont get that TBH.. he started off quite well for Citeh.. wonder why he's playing the unimportant games now..

He's been poor recently. His non-existent performance vs Bayern epitomised this.

With Milner's performance at Old Trafford, I can't see him getting many starts in the near future.

fabo

6.51 / 10
USArsenal said:

I think the CL games have given Mancini some food for thought, City were far too narrow in those games and teams were defending pretty comfortably against them. Tbh I've been underwhelmed by pretty much every Nasri game for City bar against Sp**s, and he wasn't even that great there.

Wish we had the depth to be able to bench his ass when he played here.

His goal tonight was similar to ones he got when he was in that purple patch last season.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Kalou for Chelsea, 1-0 at Goodison.

Chelsea will be doing well to come through that one.

Shaping up to be a tough 1/4 final line-up this year, no chance of us getting Wigan and then Ipswich, Birmingham this time!

AFC-Phil

Established Member
fabo said:
Shaping up to be a tough 1/4 final line-up this year, no chance of us getting Wigan and then Ipswich, Birmingham this time!

We did have to face Spuds at WHL tbf. (IIRC)

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Read that Anelka wasted a PK vs Everton.
Apart from this being quite amusing, I wonder what that does mean for Saturday? Seems to me he won't be starting then, unless he comes off early tonight.

Oh and.....**** Nasri.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Really like the look of Citys italian lad, Scapuzzi. Classy.

We should be keeping tabs on that situation, what with his chances likely to be limited up there.

fabo

6.51 / 10
AFC-Phil said:
We did have to face Spuds at WHL tbf. (IIRC)

And Toon away which was tricky on paper, still, we had a cakewalk from the 1/4's which almost certainly won't happen this time. We literally couldn't have hoped for a better draw last year, with all the big boys falling early.

Haunting defeat!

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
How did Chelsea line up at the start, are there any first teamers out there? Hoping for a draw that goes to penalties in that case we could see some tired legs in Saturday.

mistaT

Established Member
Chelsea have a mix of starter's and fringe/reserve players with the notables being:

Luiz, Alex, Ivanovic, Malouda, Anelka and Kalou.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Liverpool winning at Stoke, Suarez with a brace.

Great win if they get it.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Steve Kean just can't get a break......:lol:

2-0 up at home to Newcastle........then.....

2-1 Guthrie 93rd minute
2-2 Cabaye 96th minute.

Heard Everton were murdering Chelsea towards the end, both games in ET now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom