• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carling Cup 4th Round Draw

Aston Villa V Crystal Palace
Reading V Chelsea
Sp**s V Man City
Southampton V Portsmouth
Liverpool V Bolton
West Brom V Man Utd
ARSENAL V Wolves
Boro V Everton

in order as drawn

jc8gooner

Good draw for us. Do you think we will play reserve side again. if so, will the tickets go cheap again? I fancy going to this one after last night's thriller.

Taozhe

Not really .... wolves are after all a premiership side ... we probably might see Ali and Bentley or the more established youths. Maybe senderos, Danny and Michael might get a chance this time? :)

lewdikris

Established Member
Hope the tickets will be cheap. Should be. By that stage expect to see Bentley given a go, Senderos in defence. God knows when Papadopoulos and Karbassiyoon might emerge - presume they're training but no matches thus far. Imagine they still have a lot to learn.

A

Anonymous

Either one of Papa D and KabaS is injured.

Senderos is injured again, but should be healed by the time of the next round.

I hope David Bentley is fit and in the side...he's the one who I want to make it...nothing to do with him being from about five miles away from Yaxley in the Ortons of course!!!

RVN is a Skoda, but David is a Bentley :D ... (catchy eh??)

Stim

Jimmythecuckoo said:
I hope David Bentley is fit and in the side...he's the one who I want to make it...nothing to do with him being from about five miles away from Yaxley in the Ortons of course!!!
Bentley lives in the Ortons? Cool, not far at all from me.

A.Hussain

ali, thomas, senderos, bentley, hoyte, clichy, garry, pennant, and maybe quincy, pappa D or karbassiyoon.

these are the ones wenger would use for sure any time during da game. im not sure about talviridis though

Top Bottom