• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carlos Alberto

MTG

Does anyone know how much Porto paid for the services of Carlos Alberto - the boy is quality?

A

Anonymous

the guy looks brilliant.One to watch out for in the future.Very Very hard to mark and is excellent technically.

patrick42uk

Established Member
he looked pretty good i thought. played in the u-20 tournament in UAE. think porto signed him after that from fluminese. the premiership will never see raw talent like that.

neville, to be fair, has done well recently.

jc8gooner

I was very impressed by this kid too. He's 19 isn't he? He went past people like they weren't there with skill and pace. Very exciting player, but then there are loads of Brazilians just like him aren't there?

KingReyes

Established Member
He is definately one to watch. Really impressed me.
Such a technical player and excellent first touch.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Yeh he looks like a fine young talent. Derlei, McCarthy, Deco and Carlos Alberto would give anyone hard game. They have got a fabulous new stadium too.

skart14

I was very impressed by this kid too. He's 19 isn't he? He went past people like they weren't there with skill and pace. Very exciting player, but then there are loads of Brazilians just like him aren't there?

robinho would be one...very talented

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
The United defense were lost when he had the ball, but then again, 'United' and 'defense' havent been two words that can be associated in a sentence together as of late, unless another word in the mix is 'horrendous'!

Hope Porto take out United at Old Trafford.

AFCG7

Established Member
Derlei .. i dont like him.. he is worse than fake Ronaldo.. goes to ground very easily.
This young fella Carlos Alberto.. he looks really good though..technically gifted and a great first touch which is a sign of a good player

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom