• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carlos Salcido

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexiarse

hey guys latest news yesterday was that the deal for salcido is about 80% complete there are some details to sort out but it now seems highly likely that he signs for us. this programme i saw is the same one that broke the news of vela having signed 4 us a week before it was official so i trust them

acidburnt

I think he could be a good addition to the squad especially after the dearture of Sol and if his pace is as good as toure's i think he could be a real asset (no offence to senderos !! :lol:)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
cant be. Arsène won't change formation and even if he does, he wont change to a very shaky 3 man defence

junialum

Someone did say before that Arsenal will not get Sal if Arsenal gets their hands of their first choice unnamed CB signing.

Does this mean we have signed our main CB objective? I hope so really.

Oh and SkySports says that he wants assurances of first team football. Now I'm not sure if we should get him.

Viper

Established Member
It looks like we aren't in the running for Salcido as there is no mention of Arsenal in that Skysports article.

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, whilst there must be a few on here who'll be rending their garments and gnashing their teeth, I really couldn't care less...

Time to lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom