• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carlos Tévez

Status
Not open for further replies.

weisheng

<a class="postlink" href="http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=408460&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=2&title=All+quiet+on+Tevez+front" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... evez+front</a>

nothing remotely concrete but its still a link.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think he more likely to go to Man Utd than anywhere else tbh, that is if he decides to move.

longrufus

Established Member
Wouldnt really see the point of United buying him. He is a very similar player to Rooney, strong powerful deep lying CF. Would not work as a partnership and i dont see the point of leaving either out.

Would love him at Arsenal, but i dont see it.

nazo

Established Member
Ya but think of it, if Reyes actually leaves how much proper first team strikers would we have?

Too expensive imo, but if he can be brought in for a cheap (10-15mil maybe?) fee i wouldn't mind.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Too expensive but i dont want him to go to the Manc. He and Rooney would be a devestating partnership. Tevez is a bulldog a real hard nut i like his mentality.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Re: Tevez linked.

weisheng said:
link

nothing remotely concrete but its still a link.

You are right that is a bit flimsy (the link I mean) Oh I don't know sign him up and I'll worry about paying his wages after we win the CL. I am feeling a bit flush today.

RC8

Established Member
Tevez is a Man Utd fan, he once went to a Corinthians' press conference on a Manure shirt. I don't want him here because of that, although he is a good player.

He also had some scandal when, celebrating something, he was photographed with 4 naked ladies around him or something.

I doubt we're getting another striker, as Ali, Ade and Robin are looking excellent lately.

Asterix

Established Member
If Reyes leaves we still have Henry, van Persie, Adebayor, Aliadiare and Walcott.

That's one world class striker, two guys with proven Premiership quality and two up and comers. Pretty good depth.

Out wide we have Ljungberg (sometimes), Hleb, Rosicky and Walcott. It's more likely we'd go for another winger (settle sown sabre) than Tevez. This should get locked soon.

vanderguy

kamikaze80 said:
vanderguy said:
What a stupid thread :(
but it doesnt help when people make pointless posts like yours, does it? lets keep things constructive.

Lets keep what contructive? please dont act silly,this thread is garbage,this transfer will never happen but you just want people to argue for nothing, is that fun to you? probably :wink:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't think the mods need you of all people telling them how to do their jobs mate. This thread may not be 100% linked to us but he is being linked heavily with a move away and at the moment it looks like he might just move o one of the big clubs in Europe. No one here actually thinks he is coming here but it looks like he will be moving and and it is a transfer rumour afterall.

kooldawg

Established Member
Indeed, no need to lock it.

Personally i see him moving to either Italy or Spain, no chance of him coming to England.

vanderguy

LOYAN you are contradicting yourself bigtime,Saying he is not coming but allowing this thread to continue,this rumuor mill is about arsenal not about EUROPE cant you understand that buddy :wink:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
vanderguy said:
LOYAN you are contradicting yourself bigtime,Saying he is not coming but allowing this thread to continue,this rumuor mill is about arsenal not about EUROPE cant you understand that buddy :wink:

This is a transfer rumour. We are talking about it. It is in the Transfer Talk + Rumours section. How much simpler do you need it to be?

vanderguy

Okay why dont you link every player in the world with arsenal(transfer-rumuor).Open a thread for trezeguet because he wants to leave juventus and we are being linked with him :roll: i guess you are not older than 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom