• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carlos Tévez

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartandre217

Established Member
Re: Completely Believable Link to Carlos Tevez

First and foremost I doubt highly that Tevez really cares that much about moving back to Argentina. Secondly, most of his moves have come at the behest of a certain Kia Joorbachian (his advisor) and someone who previously owned significant stake in the player.

unless Kia benefits substantially from any move, it simply won't happen.

dpt49

Established Member

Wenger has been linked with Dann, Doyle and Jarvis this summer.

We have bought three youngsters, two from the third tier of English football and one from the first division in Puerto Rico, and Gervinho, this is our level regarding transfers.

A manager who has never spent more than 15m in the transfer market.

If anyone believes this is going to happen obviously haven't sat through as many pitiful transfer windows as I have and just remember what newspaper this report came from, bigger liars than Wenger himself

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

thumb-doublefacepalmkzm.jpg

heltaschelta

I heard there was a man in a america that predicted that the world was ending and 280000000 people would go to heaven a few months ago.............

That was more believable.

Let's just support what we have now it's too late. Nothing is going to happen except sales. Everyone knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom