• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cars being broken into around highbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

solthegunner

Just thought that I'd warn people that go to highbury in cars that kids have recently being smashing windows and rear windscreens to steal from them during the games. It happened to me during the portmouth game, it happened since then and it happened again last night. The worse area appears to be around corsica street and the roads around it particularly the road that runs past the new euro-star line and those new flats near highbury corner. Just a warning because it appears this could, sadly, become a regular thing. B*****ds.

Alexone234

does anyone remember after the United game at highbury last season? there was a bit of trouble in the street, and some local fools came just to join in.

N London is not always a nice place.

koivu

Alexone234 said:
N London is not always a nice place.

Not what I want to hear! I'm moving to that neck of the woods in a few weeks, actually going to be about 5 or 6 km from the stadium. I can't wait to get all hyped up about games and then realize there's no way I'll get tickets :x

Do you people that don't go to Highbury watch the games from pubs? Are there a lot in that area?

nnn

haha i first read this and thought "Carr's been broken into around Highbury" thought he took a wrong turn somewhere maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom