• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Catalin Cirjan: It's the Catalin Wine Mixer!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bit surprised by this news but it's good news IMO.

Cirjan is one of our most technically skilled youngsters, and has a real clean strike. His close control is very good. He has formed a good relationship with Azeez and Cottrell in the u23s so he might have a tough time in the first team where they aren't quite as technical currently. That said, he is used to playing ahead of his age group so I think he could do well.

I'm dubious about how much he will actually feature tbf so I'm intrigued about this all but it will be nice.

AmsterdamGunner

I like youth being promoted, everybody does, but don’t we have a lot of players with the first team squad already? How many players can Arteta need? Especially when he is playing most of same players all the time. He will still play all his games with the u23’s, so what’s the use to promote him to the first team right now? Sounds like getting some positive PR for once.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I like youth being promoted, everybody does, but don’t we have a lot of players with the first team squad already? How many players can Arteta need? Especially when he is playing most of same players all the time. He will still play all his games with the u23’s, so what’s the use to promote him to the first team right now? Sounds like getting some positive PR for once.
Tbf, he isnt playing that much football for the u23s either so that wont be a problem. Bould prefers the slightly older players - a bit like Arteta funnily enough.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Thought Azeez would get promoted before him, this is quite a surprise, seems like they prepping us for not spending in January already o_O

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’s very young so not sure how much he’ll actually be included (especially with Arteta as manager), but we’ve seen in the past with Wilshere, Ramsey and Saka that if you’re good enough you’re old enough.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Tbf, he isnt playing that much football for the u23s either so that wont be a problem. Bould prefers the slightly older players - a bit like Arteta funnily enough.
He's done with the u23s according to this agent. He will only train with the seniors with the view of making his first appearance soon. Any chance we see him against City?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Can't be true. AM tells me that Arteta only wants players over 30 in his squad :lol:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Cîrjan is very talented on the ball and have a good pass in him.

We should put more focus on developing technical players like him.

Other technical young midfielders like Smith, Cottrell, Patino should be given more chances to play.

And also, we should stop wasting time on talentless players (Niles, Willock, Nketiah....). Never rated them.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Cîrjan is very talented on the ball and have a good pass in him.

We should put more focus on developing technical players like him.

Other technical young midfielders like Smith, Cottrell, Patino should be given more chances to play. And stop wasting time on talentless players (Niles, Willock, Nketiah....)

Have you watched much of him?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Thought Azeez would get promoted before him, this is quite a surprise, seems like they prepping us for not spending in January already o_O
My guess is that for Azeez there are about 6 players ahead of him in his favoured position: Partey, Xhaka, Cellabos, Elneny, Willock and AMN if you consider him as midfielder. Whereas Cirjan only real competition is an exiled Özil, ESR and occasionally Willock. But the cynic in me thinks we won’t get our transfer targets in January so we basically just gonna use this guy for cover.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom