• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CC: Arsenal v Blackpool | October 31, 2018 19:45

If you had the power to ban one who would it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Let's see who we have at left-back. That wasn't a weak side especially after we made our three changes, neither was the team we put on Sunday weak.
The weak areas on Sunday was our full backs. The one position you don't want weakened at Palace. The Sp**s game is 6 weeks away, a lot will happen before then.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Make or break month. If we don't win any of those four games a serious reappraisal of our potential achievement for the season will need to be made.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Sometimes whether a talented youngster makes it at the club or not comes down to having a manager who believes in you and gives you chances to prove yourself, if you fail to take those chances that’s on you, but it must be frustrating not even getting an opportunity to show what you can do. Apparently Willock has been balling for the reserves, he might get disillusioned when he’s not rewarded for that.

Both have to go on loan in january or it might even be best for them to look for a new club, clearly not rated by Emery and their chances here will be very limited. If they are talented enough(and avoid major injuries) they’ll make it at the top anyway.
Yep. Best player this season - been to a few of the games and he was the best performer in all the games. Been different class. Has a lot of competition but I thought at least he'd get some minutes. I do think it was good for him to stay and build up that confidence first but there has to be some incentive at the end. Nketiah was playing very well too, but in the last couple of U23 games seems to have lost a bit of momentum - likely being called up and not playing has slowed him down a tad. I'm expecting another upturn but he really should have gone on loan, it's unacceptable for a player of his calibre and at his age to have had not 1 first team minute this season. Needs a loan as soon as the Jan window opens.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Yep. Best player this season - been to a few of the games and he was the best performer in all the games. Been different class. Has a lot of competition but I thought at least he'd get some minutes. I do think it was good for him to stay and build up that confidence first but there has to be some incentive at the end. Nketiah was playing very well too, but in the last couple of U23 games seems to have lost a bit of momentum - likely being called up and not playing has slowed him down a tad. I'm expecting another upturn but he really should have gone on loan, it's unacceptable for a player of his calibre and at his age to have had not 1 first team minute this season. Needs a loan as soon as the Jan window opens.
Mutable, could you tell a bit more about Pleguezuelo? He`s been at the club for a while but seems to have flown under the radar a bit. Though he looked composed and good on the ball albeit a bit lacking in staure and aerial ability.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Mutable, could you tell a bit more about Pleguezuelo? He`s been at the club for a while but seems to have flown under the radar a bit. Though he looked composed and good on the ball albeit a bit lacking in staure and aerial ability.
He's earned his call-up, I can say that much. Spent the last couple of seasons toiling at middling Spanish Division 2 teams on loan and not standing out as much. Since returning, he's been the experienced head at the back for the U23s and formed a solid partnership with the more inexperienced Danny Ballard, as well as put in good shifts at RB while Osei-Tutu has been injured.

He's good in the air for his height, and is a very instinctive defender with a fair amount of pace. Good positioning and reading of the game, plus he's very handy at bringing the ball out of defense too. He's played very well for the U23s this season and despite not standing out on loan, he's long been a good performer for the U23s and deserves his debut. The challenge for him now will be to build on it.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Exactly. We are short of players and two bright young prospects can't get into the team on a night like tonight against a nothing team? Wha message is that sending and what damage might that do to our chances at the weekend?

Considering we looked tired 2nd half against Palace and we are playing our seniors every game , Nov could be a real tough month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom