• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol this guy is never playing for us. Just a ridiculously dodgy transfer.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Cant believe we signed another injured player in first place. It’s utterly laughable. Shoulda just used AMN if needed and look for a young gun in the summer.

We’ll continue this BS in the summer by permanently signing him. Guys like @yousif_arsenal @American_Gooner @say yes will hype it up and be mega positive about it though.

I think the mods are forced to be positive about everything by some standards the owners of AM put for them to be a mods in the first place. You see similar from Blaze and Celestis. I think this is one of the reasons American Gooner hates me because he can't say what he really wants to say about the situation like I'm doing!

No idea why say yes is always positive about us being mid-table level though. Think he wants trusted status.

What is it about getting constantly attacked by the same group of losers for trying to be positive? Sorry I like to look at the good side of things you weird moody c*nts.

05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Stranger one... I always thought 'backing the manager/process' meant waiting to see what he got out of the signings--particularly if they haven't played yet. If you're condemning signings without seeing whether they're successful, then you may as well want the manager sacked. I mean, what's the point?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
90% of the abuse I get is because I support the manager and players. Imagine getting bashed for wanting to give new players a chance before condemning them.

Such a small time bum fan base.

And imagine at the same time not bashing players that prove time after time that they are overrated, overpaid has beens. No names given, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom